Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

It's no wonder that CSK and Meiyappan are finding support on an Indian cricket forum. I remember the discussion a couple of years back on ICF about Rajat Gupta who had his own defenders because he was considered as some kind of role model in IIT. We are a fecked up and corrupt society down to the core. Defending our religion, caste, institution, country, state etc. due to some fecked up sense of joint representation is of more importance to us than condemning the wrong. PS: I have no idea what Srinivasan's son sexual orientation has to do with the entire thing, but referring to him as gay son, gay this, gay that just goes on to show your homophobic nature. Disgusting!
This.

You will always find me against such buffoons,be it srini,pawar aur jagga daku,I hate the ipl teams now more so because of those cheesy slogans,chennai super kings whistle Podu,super kings more like chewter kings and whistle Podu my @$$,duniya hila denge hum,saalo tumse ghanta bhi nhi hilna ,duniya bahut dur ki Baat hai,hum munde dilli ke hum khele frontfoot pe,Saale jaisa khele ho is Saal,kya front kya back sab jagah se tumhari le li gyi hai.

The Mumbai Police says that it has the call details of four phones of Meiyappan that reveal that Meiyappan used to place bets with the help of Jupiter and Vindoo, say sources. Police sources say they want to seize Meiyappan's phones. They also want to investigate if any fake documents were used to procure SIM cards. Sources say the police will probe Meiyappan for spot-fixing as well as betting.

There may be more arrest in spot fixing case acc to Delhi police,as many as four players are under scanner,police is waiting for ipl final to get over,also gayle and rauf are also under some doubt after allegedly accepting gift worth 4.5 lakh from Pawan jaypur,source :abp news.

There may be more arrest in spot fixing case acc to Delhi police' date='as many as four players are under scanner,police is waiting for ipl final to get over,also [b']gayle and rauf are also under some doubt after allegedly accepting gift worth 4.5 lakh from Pawan jaypur,source :abp news.
He is bit of out of form this year :hmmm:
It's no wonder that CSK and Meiyappan are finding support on an Indian cricket forum. I remember the discussion a couple of years back on ICF about Rajat Gupta who had his own defenders because he was considered as some kind of role model in IIT. We are a fecked up and corrupt society down to the core. Defending our religion, caste, institution, country, state etc. due to some fecked up sense of joint representation is of more importance to us than condemning the wrong. PS: I have no idea what Srinivasan's son sexual orientation has to do with the entire thing, but referring to him as gay son, gay this, gay that just goes on to show your homophobic nature. Disgusting!
L'Etranger is BACK! :yay: Totally agree with everything particularly the highlighted.
If a CEO is corrupt' date=' you mean the employees too? Seeing the corruption level of Ambani's (outside cricket) you mean their employees too?[/quote'] If the CEO is corrupt, the entire credibility of the company is lost. Period. CSK should be disbanded following this, to set a hard example on how to deal with corruption in sports business management.
Dude' date=' right now for anti-CSK fans it is a glorious moment. The franchise they loathe is in trouble due to the indiscretion of one rogue individual. They want to add fuel to the fire by adding their own special effects to the story to make it look worse than it is. It has nothing to do with facts or specific players from CSK or other teams. Match fixing is obviously more juicy than just betting. What they don't realize is that betting by an owner is almost as bad as fixing except that it doesn't taint any of the wins by the team. :winky:[/quote'] It doesnt get much worse than one of the principal members of the management committee is found guilty of fixing. Dont give me the bogus argument of whether he was technically the owner or management party or not. One quick raid on all CSK transcripts will prove that he is, de facto integral member of management team, contributing to key decision making and thus being a key management personnel. Dont let your ignorant southie pride get in the way here and see things for what they are: cricekt is bigger than TN or any such state and India has a problematic history of matchfixing. The strongest message has to be sent to discourage match fixing in a sport that generates crores of Rupees. The only right thing to do here is to terminate CSK's ownership and move the team elsewhere, while finding new owners. This type of corruption would quite easily lead to total termination of franchises in any self respecting league you can name- NHL, NBA,NFL,Primier League, the list goes on. As such, all you are proving to be, is a Southie first, everything else second- even if it means blindly supporting corruption. Can't say that i am surprised, though.
CricketNDTV: #CSK captain MS Dhoni skips pre-match press conference ahead of #IPL6 final vs Mumbai Indians in Kolkata: report
IBNLiveRealtime: IPL: Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma also to skip press meet IBNLiveRealtime: IPL: Dhoni to skip pre-final press conference in Kolkata
:popcorn:
Mumbai Police sources say, "Meiyappan had information that others would not have. He would know of decisions of the captain and the coach. Meiyappan has admitted that Vindoo was extracting information from him. This could be an attempt to push the blame on to Vindoo." The sources added, "We will see if phones were used during strategic timeouts. If timings match then this will have to be investigated." "We have recovered shopping bags of Asad Rauf. He left without collecting this. These are in the possession of Crime Branch. Vindoo tipped off Asad Rauf. Parcel for Asad Rauf contains expensive jeans, shirts and watches. We haven't decided to make Asad Rauf an accused yet though we have come across instances of impropriety. Bets of Rs 5, 10 and 20 lakh were placed."
src :ibn
[csk fans] TOIlet paper doing what it does best - speculation :giggle: [/csk fans]
I think there is still a good chance that member state boards may have Srini expelled since his political rivals within the BCCI have been very vocal about this of late.