Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

Now I feel sorry for him.....guy was really nervous....but still.....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:......he looks like a C-grade bollywood villain.....one of those thugs who gets beaten up....
They should have conducted interviews in Hindi for this guy , should have given more info and properly. Plz don't attack looks :headshake:
Google - Wajed sheikh public prosecutor There is a youtube video of his interview , difficult to believe this guy is a public prosecutor :giggle:
Generally speaking, most of the Public Prosecutors are those who do not find employment with a good private law firm. Of course there are many great public prosecutors, but by and large they are meh. Given that there is a backlog of about 3.5 lakh cases in the Mumbai HC, there is a huge demand for Public Prosecutors. Such a high profile case wouldn't have been handed over to him, unless he was good. Edit: I just saw the interview. :--D This guy comes across as a total khajoor when speaking English. But I'm sure he'd be a lot more confident saying the same stuff over in Hindi. Lets not judge.
Generally speaking, most of the Public Prosecutors are those who do not find employment with a good private law firm. Of course there are many great public prosecutors, but by and large they are meh. Given that there is a backlog of about 3.5 lakh cases in the Mumbai HC, there is a huge demand for Public Prosecutors. Such a high profile case wouldn't have been handed over to him, unless he was good. Edit: I just saw the interview. :--D This guy comes across as a total khajoor when speaking English. But I'm sure he'd be a lot more confident saying the same stuff over in Hindi. Lets not judge.
He was quite clearly nervous......was smiling to hide it.....but I agree with you.....didn't mean to offend anyone....I hereby apologize to Mr. Wajid/Wazid Sheikh, Public Prosecutor....

@ Mariyam , you are right we can't judge him based on his language and talking skills [but isn't it important for a lawyer?] I always thought Public prosecutor is a important position. If you want a conspiracy we can even tell MP selected a weak candidate :hmmm:

The other reason would be they have nothing :pray::pray:
:confused: If they have nothing, they wouldn't levy the additional charge of fixing, to the existing ones of betting and providing inside information to the bookies via Vindoo. Knowing very well that levies baseless accusations on 'big people' can break the careers of those in Police force.
Chennai: A Mumbai Police team conducted a search at Gurunath Meiyappan's residence in Chennai on Sunday and the police officials were later seen taking away packets of documents after the raids were over. Among the items recovered are his visiting cards that identify him as Team Principal, Chennai Super Kings stationary and other merchandise, sources said.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/meiyappan-in-police-custody-till-may-29-raids-conducted-in-his-house/394092-3.html

Considering that Meiyappan passed off team information and gained unlawfully from inside information, I believe there is a very strong case for terminating this franchise. It can be sold to another party, so it doesn't mean there will be no Chennai in IPL. But current owners are not deserving and should no longer figure in the IPL.