Anti Ishant Sharma Club

Ishant Sharma, sad from his pathetic test career, goes and tells his father," Papa, I want to quit cricket and become a hair dresser. I have managed my hair well and may have a career there. ". His papa says, " You can't quit as long as you are in the test team". From then on, Ishant has done all he can to be thrown out of team India in every format. But, even in that endeavour, ..... ............. :hehe:

if there is one bowler in Indian team who has been able to retain his place in the playing XI purely on performance of 4-5 years back, it is Ishant. too many opportunities. wasted. it is a crime to select him in the team. no one would select if it is purely based on performances. i am just shocked at his continued selection. just impossible to justify his selection. he should be sent to academies or some quality bowlers to unlearn his blunders and relearn the basics. something very wrong is influencing our selectors and team management to again and again selecting him and playing him in the XI.i just cant stop this post..

His average speed was a pathetic 129. Yes 129!! He was slower then BK whose seppds were decent today Ishant slowest bowler in match, least accurate, least movement. What exactly does dhobi see in him?
BK, if he bulks up, can actually bowl 135+ consistently. this guy, on the other hand, is hopeless.