Average Films That You Either Unconditionally Love or Hate

jalebi_bhai

I've till date not understood the difference between script/plot and screenplay :sad:
Plot is the story.. Screenplay is the presentation.. Script and screenplay is one n the same :poink: Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

As arranged marriages diminishing in cities, they copy west as they think its cool. West managed to save their culture but we didn't. http://loveloupe.jamesallen.com/proposal-customs-from-around-the-world
But if their culture is good in some things, why do we need to preserve those parts of our culture? How did America save it's culture? It's a pot-pouri of so many different cultural practices. And that's why their culture has actually survived, because it adapts and takes in practices of other culture with ease

not getting into SRK vs Aamir chewtiyapa... but Aamir's Baazi in 90s was a good movie...not so famous
Baazi was a good movie, so was Akele Hum Akele Tum - Aamir started fecking up after Lagaan got an Oscar nomination over Monsoon Wedding. Ever since then his movies are about me, me, and me with very little thought.

But if their culture is good in some things' date=' why do we need to preserve those parts of our culture? [/quote'] Well, that's a different argument. We can have a discussion sometime later. Don't want to derail this thread :icflove: Got to agree with this :--D