Stuart Binny is uesless

Doesnt it look like dhoni was forced to pick him? To keep daddie happy? Bats him 8 and gives him 1 over and then takes him for rayudu:hysterical: I mean its like he was trying to send out a message! O well binny is now capped india play, so his value goes up in IPL!!!
Even Ajay Jadeja was mentioning this .Shame!!!!!
Doesnt it look like dhoni was forced to pick him? To keep daddie happy? Bats him 8 and gives him 1 over and then takes him for rayudu:hysterical: I mean its like he was trying to send out a message! O well binny is now capped india play, so his value goes up in IPL!!!
No wonder. :giggle: That was an embarrassing selection. 1 over and saved 1 single. Lol

Well he was known as 120. These are the dibbly-dobbly allrounders. Slightly better version is Rishi Dhawan - but even RD will be 120-124 ish. Mr. Mayanti Langer is now a Capped Indian Player - IPL woohoo. Didnt bat, didnt bowl much, hardly fielded. Obviously even m$d did not want SB in the team. Just naam ke waas selection to keep Roger Binny happy. Do you folks still love the IPL?

I don't think playing for India now will enhance his value in IPL as all player are into auction whether capped or uncapped. Franchises would have vouched for him even if he didn't play in this series as he was good for RR in last season.
precisely why this whole thing stinks. Roger Binny knows that as far as IPL goes, Stuart Binny will be in demand, so being a capped player will get a lot more $$$ How is this not being shred to pieces by media and a huge hue and cry needed to evict Roger Binny asap. Why is the Indian Team playing 11 being used for such purposes!???