Life after marriage.

Number

There are some very understanding wives out there...:chakdegirl: I don't want gifts from my husband(I hate what he gets :P).....so I buy my own with him.....He is not materialistic ,so he settles for some really good food. He just has to make tea for me in the morning.....adrakh ki chai....:girl_in_love:

There are some very understanding wives out there...:chakdegirl: I don't want gifts from my husband(I hate what he gets :P).....so I buy my own with him.....He is not materialistic ,so he settles for some really good food. He just has to make tea for me in the morning.....adrakh ki chai....:girl_in_love:
I go and pick a random gift because whatever I buy she ends up returning/exchanging. So its a token effort for me ie Go to shop, buy random gift, give her and tell her that I have the receipt .. and then see her smile :cantstop:

Girls have this really really really sneaky habit of asking a question (or stating something), with a premeditated idea of what would be an ideal response from the guys and then testing us to see if our reply/response matches their expectations. :dontknow: Why, why? :mad: If you already know what the answer to the question should be, why even ask it in the first place? :mad::mad:
:girl_wacko:Like....on a scale of 1-10....how much do you love me...? how happy are you ? Those are fun...:P

I go and pick a random gift because whatever I buy she ends up returning/exchanging. So its a token effort for me ie Go to shop' date=' buy random gift, give her and tell her that I have the receipt .. and then see her smile :cantstop:[/quote'] Returning things is not so easy in India.:(( Once my husband was in Gujrat for some exercise and he got this ghagra choli...the ghagra had tons of cloth...like a tent. I am not very tall and .....lets just say not very skinny :--D.I looked like a cow in that......wore it just once. Later told him khaane ka saaman laya karo....:giggle:

Returning things is not so easy in India.:(( Once my husband was in Gujrat for some exercise and he got this ghagra choli...the ghagra had tons of cloth...like a tent. I am not very tall and .....lets just say not very skinny :--D.I looked like a cow in that......wore it just once. Later told him khaane ka saaman laya karo....:giggle:
It's good to see that you found out yourself you looked like a cow in that ghagra and you didnt have to 'ask' him. I wonder what his response would be :hmmm:

Returning things is not so easy in India.:(( Once my husband was in Gujrat for some exercise and he got this ghagra choli...the ghagra had tons of cloth...like a tent. I am not very tall and .....lets just say not very skinny :--D.I looked like a cow in that......wore it just once. Later told him khaane ka saaman laya karo....:giggle:
The irony! :phehehe:

going to gujarat for exercise?? :hysterical::hysterical: we are one of India's number one states with respect to heart disease and diabetes :isalute:

I go and pick a random gift because whatever I buy she ends up returning/exchanging. So its a token effort for me ie Go to shop' date=' buy random gift, give her and tell her that I have the receipt .. and then see her smile :cantstop:[/quote'] ScreenShot taken and sent to Mrs Desi.Ab jao ghar.Laat padegi.

I'll find the right one for me :beee: I hope :nervous:
Problem is that everyone jumps in thinking 'it will be different for me'... 'its not gonna happen to me'.. but booom.. it just happens.. (most of the time.. ) :--D