Australia in India 2013-14

saneindian

Look at our batting line up :- Dhawan,Rohit,Kohli,Yuvraj,Raina,Dhoni,Jadeja ................ wow Ashwin,BK,Vinay:giggle: & Ishant will be the bowlers in the line up.Umesh is rightly dropped from the ODI set up,Unadkat has done well in the last series so he's picked, so is the case with Mishra,Shami is a decent back up & Rayudu is thr back up keep/bat.It's a spot on squad barring the baffling selection of Vinnie Koomar,Mohit should've been selected.When Aaron is fit BK,Aaron & Ishant will be our top 3 pacers in the ODIs.

Vinay will do good.. as he has in past, though I am no fan of his dibbly dobblies.. Unadkat will struggle and this should be the end of line for him - if he get a chance to bowl!! First choice seamers will be Bhuvi, Ishant and Vinay, with Ashwin, Jaddu, Yuvi as the spin options. And yes, UV getting back was only a matter of time.. he still is numero uno middle order bat.

Look at our batting line up :- Dhawan,Rohit,Kohli,Yuvraj,Raina,Dhoni,Jadeja ................ wow Ashwin,BK,Vinay:giggle: & Ishant will be the bowlers in the line up.Umesh is rightly dropped from the ODI set up,Unadkat has done well in the last series so he's picked, so is the case with Mishra,Shami is a decent back up & Rayudu is thr back up keep/bat.It's a spot on squad barring the baffling selection of Vinnie Koomar,Mohit should've been selected.When Aaron is fit BK,Aaron & Ishant will be our top 3 pacers in the ODIs.
Agree with your lineup, that is what we will play, though I would love to see Mishra in at the expense of Vinay.. 3 spinners + UV & Raina + 2 pacers = ideal combination for ozzies IMO.
BTW guys what happened to Zaheer Khan? He and Yuvi both went for the training camp in France. Yuvi since then played against WI A, Challengers trophy and rightfully selected for Indian team. Where is Zak ? I so badly want him back in the side. Zak-Bhuv-Yadav should be our fast bowling attack.
He will be playing second test match against WI A along with sehwag and gambhir
i also have symphthy for old yuvraj but we need to build the team for 2015 world cup.that team from the champions trophy was perfect.now we do not have the best fielding side in the world. i am so mad at ***in selector
And all XI fielders cannot be swift. No team have that, not even Aussies when they were at their peak. Having said that a fit Yuvi is any day a better fielder that most player in the team - Ishant, Ashwin etc.

Good ,exciting batting order but as usual nothing special in the bowling department..bunch of trundlers selected!! No umesh,pandey or mohit..good that shami is selected..mishra,vinay,pishant are poor selections..I am still not sold to unadkat but still he deserves a chance.. I don't Like this pace bowling attack barring bhuvi and I think Australia have a good chance to win the series

i also have symphthy for old yuvraj but we need to build the team for 2015 world cup.that team from the champions trophy was perfect.now we do not have the best fielding side in the world. i am so mad at ***in selector
he replaced Karthik.even he doesnt move an inch in the field,Yuvraj will still contribute more
Agree with your lineup' date=' that is what we will play, though I would love to see Mishra in at the expense of Vinay.. 3 spinners + UV & Raina + 2 pacers = ideal combination for ozzies IMO.[/quote'] Ya depending on the pitch Mishra is a good option but MSD will more likely go with 3 seamers+ 2 spinners.We've Yuvi in our starting line up too so 2 spinners in the XI is unlikely to start with.
BTW guys what happened to Zaheer Khan? He and Yuvi both went for the training camp in France. Yuvi since then played against WI A, Challengers trophy and rightfully selected for Indian team. Where is Zak ? I so badly want him back in the side. Zak-Bhuv-Yadav should be our fast bowling attack.
He will be playing against WI 'A' to prove match fitness and form. Also, in these long ODI series its better to rest him and use him for SA tour ahead.