Dinesh Karthik is booked...again!Engaged to Deepika Pallikal.

beetle

Feeling sympathetic shouldn't make a fan boy of him lol. His failures in international cricket are his own creation. Same way Vijay's success in recent interntaional matches is his own creation.
:cantstop: But it's funny. I still can't imagine Mooli would do that. I mean, his wife came out to a **** but he should have avoided her too for his team mate amigo kkd.

To be Honest D.K comes across as a douche' date='May be he was hurting his wife with cigarette burns and overall sadisic torture...I can totally see D.K doing that :giggle: and no I am not beetlelefhater or Mooli....Just saw too many Indian movies :giggle:[/quote'] Are you supporting M Vijay or Vjiay's rumoured act :cantstop: . To me it looks like the later.. what are you upto man?

Congrats KDK :nice: Mooli vajajay :hehe: I have seen deepika pallikal some 2 or 3 yrs ago when she came to junior squash meet in cbe. she along with ritwik, saurav gose and josna chinnapa were giving tips to school & college level players. I have no idea abt squash, but me and my frnds went there for birdwatching :winky: she isn't that good looking, although better than joshna or even saina. that deepika also has an attitude, never interacted with anyone and too much scene. ritwik is the nicest of them all.

I guess DK is the actual villain :cantstop: How about this? DK marries first wife due to family , but then he starts thinking that she is not fit for his status and stardom..He meets deepika and starts a secret relationship iwth her.. Also Vijay is competitor from TN quota to make it to Indian team .. So DK comes up with a story that can kill two birds with one stone..:giggle: