India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Fact is the batters have answered the doubters. New gen good to go for next 5 years. We cant be simply bullied out bouced out swung out. Oppo need to bowl really well, we aint no paki batting line up and they need to accept it Critics and doubters answered. Suck it up We wiill do well in NZ and Eng. Then paks will say NZ no good, producing flat pitches for BCCI. England will be accused of having players in decline and also not producing pitches like jungles:hysterical: Steyn gets one to fly through to get Pujara. No probs with pitch now. Now paks will say that cantt handle pace:hysterical:
That was a gr8 ball,reversed in & straightened after pitching thus found the edge. Anyway well played ChePu:hatsoff:

Batting line up is retainable Regardless of how certain players bat on the last day, I think we should retain this batting line up for the first test in New Zealand. Yes, there will be somet changes to the team with the bowling order, but I think all these guys deserve to go together in one more test in New Zealand. Vijay surely needs to be given a run here. I liked how Dhawan was focusing well today but in the end got out in an unlucky manner. It was brilliant catch. He hasn't looked extremely bad in this series. He has gotten starts. Scored in 20s and then getting out. Probably might find it right soon. Rohit, well he has one more time to show what he can do tonight, but regarldess of how he performs, he can't be touched right now in the batting line up. Needs to be give few more chances. Kohli and Pujara belong to their respective 4 and 3 and should continue there. Rahane should continue too at the same order. Though for future, it's better he bat at 5 then 6.

If Gambhir-Shewag can get such a long rope, so can these youngsters. It was said before here that even if we get battered in this series, we would retain the batting line up. We din't get battered, but we toyed with the #1 bowling attack in the world, most of the sessions. They do deserve a long run and hopefully everyone is the line up makes a point in their inclusion in the XI by the end of the England tour.

India has found a decent bowler in Jadeja for overseas. Shami if he can maintain this form can do well anywhere. We just need 2 more guys who are really good in taking wickets.
Yadav over seas is no brained really ..he has skill to move ball at pace totally different from any one else Last guy should be either pandey or ,maybe we give bhuvanrer run in new Zealand and england where condition might suit him
Yadav over seas is no brained really ..he has skill to move ball at pace totally different from any one else Last guy should be either pandey or ,maybe we give bhuvanrer run in new Zealand and england where condition might suit him
But we have to be patient with whoever we pick. A complete noob attack. They will go through periods where they will wilt under pressure. They have to work as a unit until they develop fully. Devising plans to get each batsman out , setting fields everything bowlers have to work amongst themselves. Some out of the box thinking is required to expedite their growth as bowlers. Typically our bowlers do nothing but regress. That has been the trend with an exception of Zak.
But we have to be patient with whoever we pick. A complete noob attack. They will go through periods where they will wilt under pressure. They have to work as a unit until they develop fully. Devising plans to get each batsman out ' date=' setting fields everything bowlers have to work amongst themselves. Some out of the box thinking is required to expedite their growth as bowlers. Typically our bowlers do nothing but regress. That has been the trend with an exception of Zak.[/quote'] Trust me all he has to do is get his a line right he kind if bowler who will get wickets if he is in form cos he has pace with movement just see how much more effectibpve shami was cos he has some extra pace...he has bowled some beauties he just needs to keep bowling more and he will learn to get more wickets like he does in India ..you learn to get people out with practice ,.we just have to be patient cos these guys have world class skills ..you cannot say south Africa were comfortable against shami and same with Yadav against Aussies ..he picked wickets quickly and in clusters but in next inning bowled tripe..but instead of backing him more and giving him Kore games to improve we dropped him after Injury... Same bnowler who was our best against England too at home on patta. Now bhuvi will be use fuel in new Zealand and england but will we back him? He is better than sharma in those conditions easily but he will never get chance to bowl ...and its frustrates me cos all these guys have shown glimpses of brilliance but they never play enough games..shami is a getting good run and he looks like he belongs and so did Yadav till he got injured in tests ..

I cannot fathom the amount of rope Nohit gets in general. This fecker is on his third tour of SA and has been a passenger forever in the ODIs. All he's done for his supporters is hammer the bowlers IPL style on tracks where 325 was the norm ? For those thinking of his test success, even Ashwin scores a hundred at home against WI twice.

I cannot fathom the amount of rope Nohit gets in general. This fecker is on his third tour of SA and has been a passenger forever in the ODIs. All he's done for his supporters is hammer the bowlers IPL style on tracks where 325 was the norm ? For those thinking of his test success, even Ashwin scores a hundred at home against WI twice.
Freddie, I know where you coming from. But problem is, right now it's not the right time to drop him. It's time to actually support him. He has had his best run in last year. Scored plenty of runs even as an opener, regardless of the pitch. All we have to do is support him for now, and if he continues to fail, then kick him out.
You have no idea how many fans this guy has I get trolled everyday for saying that he struggles against swing and before this series people thought he will out do even pujara.. He hits some sixes straight and people call it great technique and what not even now people wanted rahane to be dropped if we needed t bowlers cos he scored 2 hundreds at home against windies which was not even playing their best bowlers
You have no idea how many fans this guy has I get trolled everyday for saying that he struggles against swing and before this series people thought he will out do even pujara.. He hits some sixes straight and people call it great technique and what not even now people wanted rahane to be dropped if we needed t bowlers cos he scored 2 hundreds at home against windies which was not even playing their best bowlers
It's mostly people from Mumbai. I know that for a fact.

Everyone in the team does deserve a few more Tests, but some deserve a shorter rope. Dhawan and Rohit were very disappointing and should only be given one more tour to prove themselves. Vijay and Rahane have done OK, and deserve more chances. As for Kohli and Pujara, I bow to their superb batting in the series.

It's mostly people from Mumbai. I know that for a fact.
I have no problem with him being in team.. He deserves it but you have seen discussions here before and I don't think it's cos he is from Mumbai people genuinely feel he is best and has no flaw in technique and that is only reason I waste so much time talking with them don't think there is any regional bias.. I just don't expect him to do well in these conditions and that's ok most teams have 2 or 3 guys who are tech I call perfect to play everywhere rest support them and play well I conditions they like Amla is that for South Africa while Smith normally contributed out side sub continent.. I k ow he scored great 100 against pak but that is rare Kalllis and Amla are the ones who did job everywhere I just want rahane to get more overs to bat with batsmen since he has much more solid technique UT that won't happen cos of how hyped up rohit is and that is what frustrates me Obviously he will score some big hundreds away from home but rahane will be much more consistent and o form deserve higher position