India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

The Kirsten era mantra of going easy on pre match preparation! Systems , processes, good frame of mind - the themes of Kirsten style of coaching after the lessons he learnt from the Chappel debacle. Used to be so much praise from everyone concerned back then - Sachin, DravidBhajji, Sehwag, VVS, Zaheer. But clearly no new thoughts have been put in for the last 2-3 years and that is why Dhoni's captaincy has become totally stale and stagnated. Should not be the captain any more.

Joe Dawes was hired by BCCI actually I am happy we don't have Donald' date='Pollock or Mcdermott they don't deserve to work with our bowlers who are delusional.[/quote'] Dawes was hired by BCCI coz they are the paymasters but he was hired at the behest of Flecher, i.e. Fletcher wanted Dawes as a bowling coach. If he didn't fancy Dawes and someone else, Dawes wouldn't be around. Coaching retreads seldom work and hiring Fletcher was a poor decision akin to taking not just 2, but 20 steps backwards.
The Kirsten era mantra of going easy on pre match preparation! Systems , processes, good frame of mind - the themes of Kirsten style of coaching after the lessons he learnt from the Chappel debacle. Used to be so much praise from everyone concerned back then - Sachin, DravidBhajji, Sehwag, VVS, Zaheer. But clearly no new thoughts have been put in for the last 2-3 years and that is why Dhoni's captaincy has become totally stale and stagnated. Should not be the captain any more.
Top post!

Some people on this thread, what do you want Dhawan to say "we were **** and we will never win in a million years?" What a coward Dhoni is for avoiding the media. Reminds me of the time he sent Ashwin ahead of himself in the IPL to avoid facing Johnson