Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

I think Opening is taking away his natural attacking game....He is not sure if he is the sheet anchor or the main agressor...I think he will be good in the finisher role.....His debut test series where he played with the tail and some of the close matches he won MI in IPL....I think 4 in LOI's and 6 in tests is the right slot for him.
We said the same thing when he was in the middle order. granted, he scored runs but he has always been average and has failed in SA and NZ and scored nothing noteworthy in the asia cup or here in t20 wc

Guys who want him in the middle order have no idea. This Nohit guy is a joker and I rather have him spoil overs in start n in a way atlest loose some shine of the ball( we have to find at least one positive). Him in the middle order means we have to suffer his 7 of 12, 5 off 9, 14 of 21 kinda innings n average sub scores of 135 or 140s

guys like uthappa, agarwal, mandeep singh, m tiwary, jadhav are much better candidates. We never even tried these guys out in recent times. Real shame how this *****head had blocked out more deserving players who, say what you want about them, could outscore him ANY day This is a real problem. What message is Indian cricket sending to its domestic players when he occupies places in all 3 formats and has looked p*ss poor in all 3, scored nothing noteworthy, hasn't won a match for india since those windies tests and even be4 that was sh*t. "Lazy elegance" lol even commies are bottom feeding.

He always batted middle order in 20/20 and suceeded don't know why suddenly to start experimenting with opening. Should consider Rahane or Kohli to open and push Rohit down.
He was a middle order failure for India since 2007 and since Dhoni is not willing to cut the umblical code with his most favourite Sharma they decided to make him opener in ODIs. This tragic strategy was then carried over to the T20 format. The best place for Rohit is out of the Indian team and to suckle whatever is available on Nita Ambani's lap!!