IPL 2014 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

StriKe

Well, its been 6 years of utter DOMINATION - FIVE FINALS, TWO TITLES! No other team comes EVEN CLOSE. Time for the EMPIRE to rise high again*. Kneel before the MASTER RACE, mortals! *Provided we dont get suspended from the tournament because our owner happens to be a crook.:((

Well' date=' its been 6 years of utter [b']DOMINATION - FIVE FINALS, TWO TITLES! No other team comes EVEN CLOSE. Time for the EMPIRE to rise high again*. Kneel before the MASTER RACE, mortals! *Provided we dont get suspended from the tournament because our owner happens to be a crook.:((
:hysterical::hysterical: Cheater Srini's Kings will be suspended :om:

I don’t get this – why should the court system in India be concerned if owners of IPL franchizes also happen to be actively betting on games at the same time? :dontknow: Isnt it kinda normal these days? Doesn’t the court have better things to worry about? Are there not 300 million poor people in India? Please worry about them, you jobless justices. CSK folks will manage our own businesses, thank you. :nono:

I don’t get this – why should the court system in India be concerned if owners of IPL franchizes also happen to be actively betting on games at the same time? :dontknow: Isnt it kinda normal these days? Doesn’t the court have better things to worry about? Are there not 300 million poor people in India? Please worry about them, you jobless justices. CSK folks will manage our own businesses, thank you. :nono:
:confused: Worrying about the homeless is now the prerogative of the courts?

I hate saying it, but CSK's chances are very bright this IPL. For one its being played in the UAE, which is second home to CSK. The hot, humid weather is just like what you have back in Chennai. And the rows and rows of empty seats will make CSK feel just like they're playing at the Chepauk. To add to it, there is no shortage of Dosa joints in Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. Agreed that most of those are run by Malayalis, but then again the Tamil language is just a corruption of Malayalam. The poorer rustic East coast cousin of the original West coast mother Dravidian language- Malayalam. Not to mention that Dubai is to match fixing and betting in cricket what Geneva is to the UN. So all in all, CSK are going to feel right at home. My heart beats :mi: but my heart says CSK this time. :((

I hate saying it, but CSK's chances are very bright this IPL. For one its being played in the UAE, which is second home to CSK. The hot, humid weather is just like what you have back in Chennai. And the rows and rows of empty seats will make CSK feel just like they're playing at the Chepauk. To add to it, there is no shortage of Dosa joints in Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi. Agreed that most of those are run by Malayalis, but then again the Tamil labguage is just a corruption of Malayalam. The poorer rustic East coast cousin of the original West coast mother Dravidian language- Malayalam. Not to mention that Dubai is to match fixing and betting in cricket what Geneva is to the UN. So all in all, CSK are going to feel right at home. My heart beats :mi: but my heart says CSK this time. :((
that's a corruption of ingliss. :winky: Where are we playing IPL's Pakis :mi: this season??