BCCI to review away performances | Can Duncan Fletcher be sacked?

Dravid will not take the job even if he is offered. You can count on that. Nor will Dada. I mean why take on misery?
from what i know its a $1million USD job. Fatty Fletcher took home $500,000 as a bonus for winning the champions trophy.
The argument of little time left to WC is flawed. Look what Lehmann did to Aussies.
Same has been said about M not leaving because too little time is left for the WC.
Exactly. Glad dhoni fanatic said it. Sack Dhoni now
:hysterical: Sidhoni ::hehe:

Fletcher should never have been appointed in the first place and needs to go asap. But the real power lies in Dhoni's crotch and the Long Rope Club. Until that is disbanded then performances off the field (Dhoni has openly stated he is a fan of process i.e foreplay) will always take greater significance than those on the field.

The way Dhoni is running Indian cricket, our performances won't improve even if Fleming,Moody,Rajput,Dravid become coach. It is obvious that the coach will be overruled by Dhoni in every matter. Anyone following Indian cricket for the last 2 years can understand Dhoni's agenda. Fletcher was the coach who made England from pathetic to good. Am pretty sure that if the CSK-Rhiti-India Cements nexus is destroyed we will do much better even if Rakhi Sawant becomes Indian coach.

The way Dhoni is running Indian cricket' date=' our performances won't improve even if Fleming,Moody,Rajput,Dravid become coach. It is obvious that the coach will be overruled by Dhoni in every matter. Anyone following Indian cricket for the last 2 years can understand Dhoni's agenda. Fletcher was the coach who made England from pathetic to good. Am pretty sure that if the CSK-Rhiti-India Cements nexus is destroyed we will do much better even if Rakhi Sawant becomes Indian coach.[/quote'] true
sunny trolled everyone and diverted attention to fletcher. Now' date=' everything is fine in dhoniland and Dhoni fans are happy. Good job sunny[/quote'] Actually you are doing the same thing. Diverting attention away from Fletcher. Actually Dhoni was criticized much more than Fletcher. Fletcher is the one who silently got an extension despite all debacle.
Actually you are doing the same thing. Diverting attention away from Fletcher. Actually Dhoni was criticized much more than Fletcher. Fletcher is the one who silently got an extension despite all debacle.
That is because most games were lost on-field due to boneheaded desicions. Not saying Fletcher is in the clear...Team Strategy was messed up too but Dhoni gets the bigger flak because his"instinctive" moves have F'd us many times which Fletcher had very little to do with.
That is because most games were lost on-field due to boneheaded desicions. Not saying Fletcher is in the clear...Team Strategy was messed up too but Dhoni gets the bigger flak because his"instinctive" moves have F'd us many times which Fletcher had very little to do with.
I think you are too obsessed with Dhoni

Dhoni has not been criticized by the media to the extent they should have for the overseas debacles. I agree Fletcher is having a free ride but he seems to be the lesser evil compared to dhoni. Dhoni has to be sacked from test captaincy and media, ex-players doesnt seem to bother to voice their opinion except bedi. Sunny's sudden statement on Fletcher looks like diversion tactics.