India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014

India Tour of England, June-Sept 2014  

1. 1.

• 3 seamers + Binny
    • 3 seamers + Jadeja & Ashwin (-a batsman)
    • 4 seamers + Ashwin or Jadeja (-a batsman)

Cook was on his way to become one of the cricketing legends,in the ranks of Bradman,Tendulkar,Lara,Ponting,Kallis,etc.England side was their best in decades.But suddenly everything has fallen apart along with Cook's batting form.13 tests without a ton if I am not wrong.But he still has age on his side (he's only 29).I must admit once i used to fear that he might break most of Tendulkar's records - 200 tests,runs,51 tons,etc.Looks very far now but still he can end on a high if he plays 3-4 years more at least.But haven't the careers of English greats always ended abruptly.Flintoff played only 79 tests.Recently,KP,Trott,Swann's career ended.English players never seem to have 15-20 year long careers and that's why we never have a player from England among the top in the records lists.

Cook was on his way to become one of the cricketing legends' date='in the ranks of Bradman,Tendulkar,Lara,Ponting,Kallis,etc.England side was their best in decades.But suddenly everything has fallen apart along with Cook's batting form.13 tests without a ton if I am not wrong.But he still has age on his side (he's only 29).I must admit once i used to fear that he might break most of Tendulkar's records - 200 tests,runs,51 tons,etc.Looks very far now but still he can end on a high if he plays 3-4 years more at least.But haven't the careers of English greats always ended abruptly.Flintoff played only 79 tests.Recently,KP,Trott,Swann's career ended.English players never seem to have 15-20 year long careers and that's why we never have a player from England among the top in the records lists.[/quote'] So you joined ICF in 2011 and posted 1st time today? :giggle: You know we are on 2014 right?:--D
People getting cute trying to be PC these days. Where is the mental disintegration? where is the damn sledging? dushman agar gira hua ho toh uske upar namak chirna chahiye yahan pe toh daru pila raha hai yeh mota saala
We are Gandhi nation bro...no anger..no violence. Only peace
So you joined ICF on 2011 and posted 1st time today? :giggle: You know we are 2014 right?:--D
So you noticed.:--D I was very regular on various cricket forums (but not this one) in those times (2009-2010-2011). After 3 years,today I thought that's a part of life which is missing nowadays.Being a part of serious cricket discussions.So,i thought i must join some good forum again and i chose this from google search.When i was registering myself i got notified my username already exists.Must have joined three years ago.:--D
So you noticed.:--D I was very regular on various cricket forums (but not this one) in those times (2009-2010-2011). After 3 years,today I thought that's a part of life which is missing nowadays.Being a part of serious cricket discussions.So,i thought i must join some good forum again and i chose this from google search.When i was registering myself i got notified my username already exists.Must have joined three years ago.:--D
Welcome. You have picked the right one :) We have robin uthappa in our forum as member. He goes by the name skindia.