speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Varun Aaron needs to learn during death overs you need some variations' date='[/quote'] He bowled good test match length today. T20 always has hits and misses. I am looking for England tests. Aaron with Shami and BK can form a good attack there.

I don't even care if Gayle score s 36 of an over. But a tall left arm bowling thinks at 140 is just fantastic
Suyal was getting left hander's outswing consistently at 137 to 142 k. Will probably bowl quicker when he has confidence. He has the qualities to be a wicket taker in the longer versions of the game. I hope one single over , against the best t20 batter in the world , on a flat deck does not end his IPL career.

I don't even care if Gayle score s 36 of an over. But a tall left arm bowling thinks at 140 is just fantastic
Suyal needs to improve. His left shoulder comes down a bit too early which is leading to loss in control and pace. Bowled a bit too full to Gayle,.

Suyal was getting left hander's outswing consistently at 137 to 142 k. Will probably bowl quicker when he has confidence. He has the qualities to be a wicket taker in the longer versions of the game. I hope one single over , against the best t20 batter in the world , on a flat deck does not end his IPL career.
This is what happens to youngsters at MI, one failure and they will be dropped.