The BJP thread

kabbirann

Media manipulation and setting with RSS at various levels. Rajnath is probably THE shrewdest leader in the country. Apart from having just a little bit of clout among Thakurs in some parts of UP, he has NO mass appeal to speak of and his administration skills are bad (that was evident in the time he was CM). BTW the PMO didn't make any statement on the burning topic of the day Love Jihad or on Riots in UP but made a statement defending Rajnath.
Rajnath represents all whats wrong with the BJP.

For the past few days there was news in the entire media about how Modi had called a senior Minister and his Son to his office and told the Son to return a bribe he had taken in a particular case. Now the rumor going around is that the Minister-Son are Rajnath-Pankaj Singh and thats why Pankaj hasn't been given ticket from Noida. There is no confirmation till date that the PM really asked a Minister's Son for the bribe to be returned, and if the Minister-Son in question actually are Rajnath-Pankaj Singh. Rajnath on his part has come out and said that this is an attempt to malign his family's image and if anything is proven then he will quit politics. PMO has also come out and said that all media reports are wrong and nothing like this has happened.

^ looks like INLD and BJP will be in ties. Looking at a 35-55 split in favor of the BJP. The way i see it, this alliance should get about more than 50% of the total vote cast. Its a right call IMO, otherwise you leave the door open for the the congress to form alliances with HJC etc and potentially play spoiler. http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140913/nation-politics/article/bjp-aims-inld-ties-firms-pact-shiv-sena even if they dont form an alliance post poll with inld should be fine. The Badals will be happy.

:wall: irresponsible statements like these will not help...
Whether you're being sarcastic or not....these slaughter houses are a real problem.....my family found out the hard way......a couple of years back, we had our cow rustled by a bunch of rustlers in the middle of the night.....when we spoke to the police the next day, they told us that it was as good as dead now and that we'll get compensated.....they also told us that we were not the only victims (we were the first from our ward however) and that they were sure a Muslim gang was behind this.....my family is from Karnataka and my mother's ancestral is relatively close to Kasargod...... Long story short, what Maneka has said is not beyond the realms of reality.....communal or not.....

Whether you're being sarcastic or not....these slaughter houses are a real problem.....my family found out the hard way......a couple of years back, we had our cow rustled by a bunch of rustlers in the middle of the night.....when we spoke to the police the next day, they told us that it was as good as dead now and that we'll get compensated.....they also told us that we were not the only victims (we were the first from our ward however) and that they were sure a Muslim gang was behind this.....my family is from Karnataka and my mother's ancestral is relatively close to Kasargod...... Long story short, what Maneka has said is not beyond the realms of reality.....communal or not.....
I know, personally we have lost 2 cattles in crossfire intended for wild boars at our farm.This incident may be true of certain individuals.. not an entire community of butchers. ps: my take is that Varun Gandhi's political career is at crossroads & she wants to endear herself to the BJP top brass by making such statements irrespective of her love for animal rights.

I know, personally we have lost 2 cattles in crossfire intended for wild boars at our farm.This incident may be true of certain individuals.. not an entire community of butchers. ps: my take is that Varun Gandhi's political career is at crossroads & she wants to endear herself to the BJP top brass by making such statements irrespective of her love for animal rights.
Don't get me wrong.......wasn't really trying to generalize......just wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not......so decided to share a personal experience........ I'm not very savvy about UP politics honestly.......why is Varun Gandhi losing influence in the BJP?