This is the year of Maxwell

Detonator

Yeah you would hope so :cantstop: I find it funny how concerned csk fans are about this team Each and every fan of yours tries to jinx this team in match thread one of them is not even eating anything :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Did agent nehra hurt so much ?:((
i am not even remotely concerned by KXIP .. i am bothered abt us peaking early.. as far as IPL is concerned , i am tired of CSK winning everything :(( and one loss which i am really happy for is our loss vs kxip .. it changed out team Colombian for better .. expected similar things from SRH but that *******s picked ishanth again

i am not even remotely concerned by KXIP .. i am bothered abt us peaking early.. as far as IPL is concerned , i am tired of CSK winning everything :(( and one loss which i am really happy for is our loss vs kxip .. it changed out team Colombian for better .. expected similar things from SRH but that *******s picked ishanth again
lol would be funny if both kxip and csk get knocked out in semis :cantstop:

lol would be funny if both kxip and csk get knocked out in semis :cantstop:
sehwags team has the knack of getting knocked out in the KOs .. last 2 games sehwag :bandit: only person who carted naraine and chahal

sehwags team has the knack of getting knocked out in the KOs .. last 2 games sehwag :bandit: only person who carted naraine and chahal
he is coming back into form..now imagine him in india :winky: just need to get rid of agent pujara :cantstop:

Toldya all. This hack can score some fluke runs and his luck has now ran out. Don't see him making any big scores. Maybe he can swing blindly and connect some against poor attacks like SRH but against quality attacks like RCB don't see him scoring more than 10

Toldya all. This hack can score some fluke runs and his luck has now ran out. Don't see him making any big scores. Maybe he can swing blindly and connect some against poor attacks like SRH but against quality attacks like RCB don't see him scoring more than 10
He scored in WT20. He scored in South Africa. He scored in India. He scored in WI and England. He scored In Australia and BBL. He scores everywhere. Now, tell me where does his luck run out?

^ still averaging 20 in WT20s :dontknow:
Scored 125 runs in 56 balls. Including two almost match winning performances. It was his first world event, and he was the only australian who performed well. He has been performing consistently since his pro cricket debut in 2010.

What the hell is almost match winning performance :haha: Either you win or lose. What is almost winning
Meaning his innings should've won them the games, but because of failure of other batsmen after he got out, they were unable to win. For example, Maxwell scored 73 off 33 against Pakistan chasing 190+. When he got out, Aus required 71 of 48 balls with 7 wickets in hand. They should've won the match. But, they lost.

How to stop the Big Show? Can't think of any bowler in this IPL who can get him out cheaply :hail:
Surface has to provide plenty of assistance. Pacer bouncing him. Also keeping the ball outside the off. You can try. But that guy is in freak form he might play left handed and sweep it for six.

140+ pacer can do it.Morkel and Aaron have already got him cheaply this IPL
those guys can do it to anyone pace is deadly :--D what makes some one special is how he does when they do not ..and this guy finishes matches in 4-5 overs