India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

Well regardless of how you are as a cricket team' date=' you want to play the best opposition. You want to play against the best India side and this is not even close to the best India side you can get. This isn't about B'desh's standard of cricket. It is about the fact that they want to play the best team and be respected.[/quote'] I can see where you are coming from. Even the worst side will definitely want to play the best. However, with every Indian player playing non stop IPL matches and this series being put in hastily as a favor to BD, they should have expected this. Not to mention an important tour to England

India Cricket Team Squad For Bangladesh tour 2014:two_thumbs_up: Suresh Raina © Robin Uthappa Ajinkya Rahane Cheteshwar Pujara Ambati Rayudu Manoj Tiwary Kedar Jadhav Wriddhiman Saha (wk) Parvez Rasool Akshar Patel Vinay Kumar Umesh Yadav Stuart Binny Mohit Sharma Amit Mishra BD: :nervous:

Your team against Bangaldesh Indian Team for Bangladesh: Raina (C ) Uthappa Rahane Pujara Rayudu Manoj Jadhav Saha Rasool Akshar Vinay Umesh Binny Mohit Mishra My team will be: Uthappa Rahane Pujara Raina Rayudu Jadhav Binni Patel Mishra Umesh Mohit :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

India Cricket Team Squad For Bangladesh tour 2014:two_thumbs_up: Suresh Raina © Robin Uthappa Ajinkya Rahane Cheteshwar Pujara Ambati Rayudu Manoj Tiwary Kedar Jadhav Wriddhiman Saha (wk) Parvez Rasool Akshar Patel Vinay Kumar Umesh Yadav Stuart Binny Mohit Sharma Amit Mishra BD: :nervous:
My First 11 out of these are- Uthapa Rahane Ambati Raydu Suresh Raina Manoj Tiwari Saha Akshar Patel Amit Mishra MOHIT Vinay Umesh
no Binni please no. apart from that looks fine
The reason I put Binni is to get some late order quick runs and his slow medium might be handy in Bangladesh tracks. How is Rasool with bat? If he is any good he can replace Binny though. But we need an all rounder in no.7 spot.