India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014

India tour of Bangladesh, June 2014  

1. 1.

• uthappa
    • raina
    • rahane
    • no one

Stoked to see Taskin getting his maiden ODI call up. He's got as much potential as any young quick out there today. Only 19 years old, and just shy of what you'd call express pace...consistently bowls at 85 mph plus. Seems to have a good head on his shoulders as well. Hope to see him progress in this series!

If the youngsters are "tested" in this tour' date=' then they are utter crap.[/quote'] The first line bowling attack struggles to keep us under 280 on BD pitches and requires a Dhoni/Kohli century to chase it down, so I think 'India A' should be lauded if they end up winning the series.
The first line bowling attack struggles to keep us under 280 on BD pitches and requires a Dhoni/Kohli century to chase it down' date=' so I think 'India A' should be lauded if they end up winning the series.[/quote'] exactly, people are really overrating players based on the ipl. i think bangladesh could sneak a couple of games here
The first line bowling attack struggles to keep us under 280 on BD pitches and requires a Dhoni/Kohli century to chase it down' date=' so I think 'India A' should be lauded if they end up winning the series.[/quote'] This also shows how dhoti handles his bowlers compared to others.i am looking forward to it.

Which channel will be broadcasting the India-Bangladesh ODI series? Anyone have any idea which channel will be broadcasting the India-Bangladesh ODI series? I have yet to see a promo for the series on any network. If there were any one Neo Sports, I may not have seen them since I hardly ever tune in to that channel nowadays, but I've seen nothing about the series on their Facebook page.

Star Cricket prolly. Asia Cup was on it' date=' which used to be on Neo.[/quote'] Not one ad aired yet on Star Sports about it yet. Even though it's just Bangladesh, I'm sure they would be shouting from the rooftops if they were airing it. Also, the Asia Cup rights and Bangladesh series rights are sold separately. I don't think they have anything to do with each other. Probably no one's bought the rights yet, which if true would be very odd.
Neo should show it.they showed the BD-NZ series before Asia Cup
They should. Who knows? I guess they're running into some financial trouble as of late. They also probably buy the television rights series-by-series. They broadcasted the West Indies tour of New Zealand too but the rights for the India tour of New Zealand immediately after went to Sony SIX.