IPL 2013 = Ramayana. IPL 2014 = Mahabharat

CSK Fan

Viru did that when he met Sachin in one of the matches (the guy thinks he owes everything to Sachin). He also said this after his bristling innings BTW, about hating CSK, I firmly believe in this adage - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good men do nothing"". So I believe every good man must do his part against CSK And to you,Vilander and Velu who think it took me too much effort for the OP, it hardly took me 5 mins But maybe like a magician I shouldn't reveal my tricks :cantstop:
All right man, its just a bunch of pics and similies if you look at it from a literary sense so probably you found it easy. You dislike CSK/Chennai quite a bit it appears, i dont dislike MI that much. Probably there is more that what meets the eye, not a case to judge clearly.

i know krishna created a fake sunset to save arjuna :dontknow: but cant relate anything here
Yeah kind of. It was when Arjuna had taken an oath to kill Jayadratha by sunset and when the sun set, Arjuna was ready to kill himself when Krishna used these words In the picture, it talks about Sehwag's talent which has not 'set' but was just hidden by clouds of form, for a while. With everyone, especially his captain Dhoni looking upwards seeing the ball sail away into the sky, it adds to the story as they realize, sun has not set on Sehwag, it was just hidden for a while.

Yeah kind of. It was when Arjuna had taken an oath to kill Jayadratha by sunset and when the sun set, Arjuna was ready to kill himself when Krishna used these words In the picture, it talks about Sehwag's talent which has not 'set' but was just hidden by clouds of form, for a while. With everyone, especially his captain Dhoni looking upwards seeing the ball sail away into the sky, it adds to the story as they realize, sun has not set on Sehwag, it was just hidden for a while.
:hail:

Grovelling Dhoni Hidden Sehwag :dance: