India vs England, 1st Test,Trent Bridge || 9-13 July

dude just stop...sometimes its bettr to shut up and learn instead of making fool of urself ..the way swing works is not understood properly but when it happens is perfectly understood there is a reason anderson is named clouderson :winky: and you have used this name here too :haha:
Dude! You should read that article. I wasn't wrong actually. Humidity was at a time thought as a factor of Swing. The way swing works is not understood properly but when it happens it is perfectly understood :WTF: :hysterical::hysterical:
Some sane comment atlast in CI: Ribhav Bansal: "@Ian' date=' I do not think it is gutless captaincy, in a long 5 test match series, when there is no result possible,rather keep the opposition in the field and tire them than declaring and bowling a few unimportant overs."[/quote'] I agree. Tiring Root and Ali out is key to India winning the series.
Dude! You should read that article. I wasn't wrong actually. Humidity was at a time thought as a factor of Swing. The way swing works is not understood properly but when it happens it is perfectly understood :WTF: :hysterical::hysterical:
so you are saying that since you copied wrong information form google and posted that without knowing or watching matches ? and yes whats wrong with what i said ? stop posting like ignorant idiot
so you are saying that since you copied wrong information form google and posted that without knowing or watching matches ? and yes whats wrong with what i said ? stop posting like ignorant idiot
First of a I didn't copied it from Google. I heard it in a post match program. And I didn't get what you said :/ How can you understand it when in progress if it's not proven?? And Stop being a douchebag :two_thumbs_up:. What I said was believed to happen at a time, I was unaware that it was proven that it is not because of humidity.