Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

10 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

They weren't this bad before. Even in the last series they managed to save the test in Delhi with some resolute batting on the last day. 

Their not winning a test in India ever is well documented.However there used to be some good individual performances. Now they can't bat bowl field or even choose their reviews properly.

that was a patta and we had Ishant instead of Bumrah

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Shami should play 1 test and rest in the next one and so on.

At his age, this is the best way to get him to bowl flat out.

1 minute ago, Vijy said:

yes, siraj should have played this test. or prasidh.

You can't expect this kind of vision from TM not just this one also largely many others here

They don't factor in age,fatigue,workload management,giving gametime to certain players etc

12 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

You can't expect this kind of vision from TM not just this one also largely many others here

They don't factor in age,fatigue,workload management,giving gametime to certain players etc

bunch of nincompoops. I know it's not an easy field, but this is what they are (supposedly) experts in, so one would expect them to make the right decisions

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Shami should play 1 test and rest in the next one and so on.

At his age, this is the best way to get him to bowl flat out.

I said that before too. Management I really believe is definitely stupid. They have no idea about fitness and selections in general. 

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

bunch of nincompoops. I know it's not an easy field, but this is what they are (supposedly) experts in, so one would expect them to make the right decisions

It is an easy field man. If some dumb asswipe like the people in our selection panel could make it then I am certain many more qualified personnel or even educated fans can do a better job.