Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Just now, the don said:

Interesting from Dinesh Kartik 

Asia Cup 2023: 'Far More Potent Attack': Dinesh Karthik Prefers Pakistan's Pace Trio Over Indian Counterparts

@Mesky99 do you rate kartik as an analyst?

No i don't, bumrah, shami, Siraj, prasidh won a series against peak eng on flat decks last year whereas your pacers let Afghanistan score over 300, nearly lost to Netherlands last year, got bullied by NZ d team in t20s, shami, Siraj, bumrah far better bowlers.

1 hour ago, the don said:

Interesting from Dinesh Kartik 

Asia Cup 2023: 'Far More Potent Attack': Dinesh Karthik Prefers Pakistan's Pace Trio Over Indian Counterparts

@Mesky99 do you rate kartik as an analyst?

I have always rated Dinesh Karthick rather poorly as an analyst and as a player.

He is not objective in his thought process and has a massive inferiority complex. 

Edited by express bowling
4 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Should have played Prasidh today instead of old man Shami. 

Yes bro, Prasidh's steep bounce at 140 k+ and high release point, brings a different dimension to the pace attack. 

Looking at Shami and Shardul bowl today, I think India should go with Bumrah, Siraj, Prasidh and Hardik along with Kuldeep and Jaddu. 

Bumrah is a decent enough batter now and the odd innings of 30+ by Shardul does not merit his selection. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

I have always rated Dinesh Karthick rather poorly as an analyst and as a player.

He is not objective in his thought process and has a massive inferiority complex. 

I would say a lot of things right now about DK but I am going to hold back. He is a number one cuck. Sycophant. He is a serial loser. I do not like the guy. Never have. 100% inferiority complex. People like him are a disgrace. His Indian citizenship should be revoked. 

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Siraj 146 k bouncer.

But he is a medium pacer. 

All Indians are medium pacers according to dk. 

Just watch his commentary. Bumrah who is father than shaheen but he will say medium pace. 

But naseem Abdullah tullah and co he will say is ultra fast. Shaheen is express pacer.

Midget needs to slapped hard and put in his place. Just like the day I see srt_100 in the streets, I will break his jaw and send him back to his mom's basement where he belongs. 

Not srt100 the Oz guy. This other duplicate mofo. I will find him one day. 

50 minutes ago, wazza said:

Just watch his commentary. Bumrah who is father than shaheen but he will say medium pace. 

But naseem Abdullah tullah and co he will say is ultra fast. Shaheen is express pacer.

Midget needs to slapped hard and put in his place. Just like the day I see srt_100 in the streets, I will break his jaw and send him back to his mom's basement where he belongs. 

Bhai calm down, Indian ex cricketers can't shrug off that inferiority complex at any level.

I was watching UP T20 match where Purnank was going for runs while trying to bowl quick

..Maninder Singh in commentary was trolling him stating, the faster you bowl the faster it goes to boundary. He should try to bowl slower ones and cutters instead of trying to bowling fast.

The same commentators, when will talk to these young players, they will advice the same. No wonder, our quicks decide to trundle listening to their seniors.

3 hours ago, wazza said:

Dk biggest flop ever, overhyped cricketer, could never last more than 50 balls, just speaks well and somehow manages to have good PR, could never understand how he managed to play more games for India than uthappa and rayudu.

5 hours ago, wazza said:

I would say a lot of things right now about DK but I am going to hold back. He is a number one cuck. Sycophant. He is a serial loser. I do not like the guy. Never have. 100% inferiority complex. People like him are a disgrace. His Indian citizenship should be revoked. 

Your family's right to re produce should be revoked.

have some sense before talking rubbish

Edited by SRT_1OO
5 hours ago, wazza said:

LMAO sit down you child.

You are the prime example of the dog that barks but never bites.  Break my jaw? haha.. 

Send me your address and ill show up to your front door. Pls I beg you... let me see how brave you are tiny dick syndrome. lil kid, thinks he is MJF doing a tough guy promo lmao

Edited by SRT_1OO
5 hours ago, wazza said:

120 pound Tough guy :phehe:

Edited by SRT_1OO
26 minutes ago, SRT_1OO said:

LMAO sit down you child.

You are the prime example of the dog that barks but never bites.  Break my jaw? haha.. 

Send me your address and ill show up to your front door. Pls I beg you... let me see how brave you are tiny dick syndrome. lil kid, thinks he is MJF doing a tough guy promo lmao

Anyone got the number of the mental hospital? Think this steaming pile of feces lives in India?  This infant belongs there in the psychiatric ward? Think he may be overdosing again. I am cocnerned he is on the loose. 

I mean we would benefit from more oxygen but I just don't want this one to harm himself. 

Edited by wazza
Just now, wazza said:

Anyone got the number of mental hospital? This infant belongs there? I am cocnerned he is on the loose. 

I mean we would benefit from more oxygen but I just don't want this one to harm himself. 

I’d love to stay and chat with you but I’d rather have type-2 diabetes.