Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Natarajan was very good with 2 for 20 from his 4 overs.

Chahar was poor with ... 4 overs ... 48 runs ... 0 wickets

Shardul ... 4 overs  ... 39 runs ... 1 wicket ... was very expensive too.

would you call Shardul as expensive.. I felt that he was reasonable today for his skill 

11 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

From being a T20 regular suddenly Saini has become not good enough.

If it was the original squad picked, neither Natarajan nor Shardul would have played these T20s. That's how pathetic Kohli-Shastri have been with their vision and planning. Zero understanding of what they want and which players.

Really sad !!

Natarajan has been highly impressive in the 2 T20Is.

But Saini does not get a chance and a new bowler ... Shardul ... is suddenly included in the T20I squad and playing 11 ahead of Saini.

This means complete lack of faith of the TM in Saini as a T20 bowler

So, does he suddenly become a bad T20 bowler after 2 bad ODIs. 

Or if he was not thought to be a good T20 bowler, why was he included in the T20 squad in the first place ??

My question is ... why was Saini played in the first ODI despite a back spasm ?  It's possible that playing him with a back spasm has ruined his LOI career.

From the next all-format bowling hope 15 days back to a nobody in 2 weeks !

Where is the talent spotting ability of our selectors and TM ??

And the current in-favour non-established bowlers may face the same fate after a few bad matches.

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Really sad !!

Natarajan has been highly impressive in the 2 T20Is.

But Saini does not get a chance and a new bowler ... Shardul ... is suddenly included in the T20I squad and playing 11 ahead of Saini.

This means complete lack of faith of the TM in Saini as a T20 bowler

So, does he suddenly become a bad T20 bowler after 2 bad ODIs. 

Or if he was not thought to be a good T20 bowler, why was he included in the T20 squad in the first place ??

My question is ... why was Saini played in the first ODI despite a back spasm ?  It's possible that playing him with a back spasm has ruined his LOI career.

From the next all-format bowling hope 15 days back to a nobody in 2 weeks !

Where is the talent spotting ability of our selectors and TM ??

And the current in-favour non-established bowlers may face the same fate after a few bad matches.

Instead of writing such a long post should have just written

KOHLI THE LEADER

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

kohli has his issues but he is under pressure and it's not easy for any pacer to bowl against aus ,how many ind pacers have bowled well in aus ? to succeed our pacers have to lift their game and become world class, just being talented is not enough.

Bumrah. Shami and Ishant bowled exceptionally well on our 2018-19 Australian tour.

14 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

kohli has his issues but he is under pressure and it's not easy for any pacer to bowl against aus ,how many ind pacers have bowled well in aus ? to succeed our pacers have to lift their game and become world class, just being talented is not enough.

Okay,but what is Kohli's role what was the need to force Saini play when he had back spasm?

Isn't he supposed to look after his resources on such a long tour?