Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

3 hours ago, Serpico said:

This is just cope. They showed him hitting 150 in previous series

This was a must win game though as it's part of WTc. 

So they are trying their best to demoralize opposition bowlers by purposely displaying faulty speeds. 

It's nothing new from Australia land or the great pommies. 

39 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Would have taken Labuschagnes wicket but Bumrah dropped a catch. Against Bangladesh Ishant and Umesh got the wickets but Shami was also nasty to face.

But I see your point.

Is Hardik bowling though?

Plus Shami could not bowl in the 2nd innings.

Shami brings a lot of hostility to the attack plus the ability to pick a wicket every 49 balls.

I agree that Ishant will be a nice pick. No offense but Shami is also a good player, just maybe not the best pick for pink-ball matches.But he is also a good player. I just really think that Ishant will be the best choice for the team this time. Still, it's their call.

Mohammad Shami and 

Navdeep Saini

are likely to join the Indian team from the third Test against England in Ahmedabad.

The two pacers have recovered from their respective injuries and have been asked by the team management to not play the Vijay Hazare one-day tournament from Feb 20. The selectors are slated to announce the team for the next two Tests after the second Test ends in Chennai.

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/england-in-india/india-vs-england-mohammed-shami-navdeep-saini-likely-to-join-team-for-3rd-test/amp_articleshow/80960776.cms

59 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Mohammad Shami and 

Navdeep Saini

are likely to join the Indian team from the third Test against England in Ahmedabad.

The two pacers have recovered from their respective injuries and have been asked by the team management to not play the Vijay Hazare one-day tournament from Feb 20. The selectors are slated to announce the team for the next two Tests after the second Test ends in Chennai.

https://m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/england-in-india/india-vs-england-mohammed-shami-navdeep-saini-likely-to-join-team-for-3rd-test/amp_articleshow/80960776.cms

Why not turn Navdeep into an out and out genuine pacer to force results giving him short spells and ask him to bowl as fast as he could

Anyway Saini has gone down in the pecking order i believe

7 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Why not turn Navdeep into an out and out genuine pacer to force results giving him short spells and ask him to bowl as fast as he could

Anyway Saini has gone down in the pecking order i believe

You mean, expect Virat Kohli to 'think' and come up with such a solution? 

Its a good idea, but the Indian team doesnt have that kind of foresight.