Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Im not watching the match ,sorry, but by going by the posts even in last test looked he was struggling with his length , I didn't mean to drop him but we should be ready with his replacement with his recent fitness history 

He bowled terrific. He was almost unplayable. Some of the deliveries swung which would make Wasim Akram proud, and thats not saying much.

Also I think Kohli did well to keep the pacers on from one end. Ishant in his second spell just let him down a little bit. 

Many people seem to think that he allowed Stokes and Bairstow to settle and Ashwin should have been handed the ball immediately. But the pitch so far has offered quite a lot for the pacers. Spinners have only managed some bounce but not much turn. 

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Sen is impressive too even better than Avesh,but looks to loose out on him by not getting in any A tours/games

I don't hink Sen is in the reckoning yet, although he is good.

Really liked the test match lines and lengths that Avesh bowled at full pace in SMAT 2021. And he ran through sides.

I will post some videos later.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I don't hink Sen is in the reckoning yet, although he is good.

Really liked the test match lines and lengths that Avesh bowled at full pace in SMAT 2021. And he ran through sides.

I will post some videos later.

Yes he looked good,but (to me)Sen looked even better , don't know particularly which match but he looked very aggressive with his line more than Avesh

But sadly he even went unsold this auction

16 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Yes he looked good,but (to me)Sen looked even better , don't know particularly which match but he looked very aggressive with his line more than Avesh

But sadly he even went unsold this auction

Sen has a killer outswinger bowled from close to stumps. Has a great yorker and a bouncer. He has a lot of potential, don't know why he was not picked for 20 lakh cheap price. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKlP4IjLsaW/

Edited by Mosher
46 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bro, this is what we have discussed in the last 2 months.

Siraj can bowl in perfect areas while bowling 135 k to 145 k with zip and move the ball both ways. Did it in 2018 and 2019. He did it again today.

Looks so much more dangerous then. 

Apart from the prized wicket of Root he induced 4 more edges too.

We want him to always bowl at full pace like he did today.

He generates pace from his runup. So important thing for him is to concentrate on his sprint. His workout should include sprint as fast as he can.