Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

21 minutes ago, Lord said:

We played the same pacers. Are you suggesting the bowlers completely forgot what they learnt from Arun in 6 months even though Kohli was captain?

With fast bowlers one cant relax ,they need backups to cover for lack of fitness ,injury or lack of pace but now they are picking medium pacers.The pack is no longer there. 

Just now, MediumPacer said:

With fast bowlers one cant relax ,they need backups to cover for lack of fitness ,injury or lack of pace but now they are picking medium pacers.The pack is no longer there. 

I'm talking about SA tour. We played same pacers. 

6 minutes ago, the don said:

He has everything. Bowling quicker than Pathirana who was quicker than most in the IPL.

Shaheen is king. Not naseem. Shaheen is taller and gets better bounce. Stronger. more skilled. Leftie. Better everywhere tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Lord said:

I'm talking about SA tour. We played same pacers. 

Second match siraj stuffed us. He got badly injured. 

3rd pitch useless brainless umesh played. We had similar type bowlers. Clearly prasidh should have debuted that time. 

2 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

didnt they get injured there? and then they picked umesh in those condition ,even prasidh was carrying some niggle.

Umesh had done well in England too. You can't predict injuries. Prasidh was next in line but injured himself.

1 minute ago, wazza said:

Second match siraj stuffed us. He got badly injured. 

3rd pitch useless brainless umesh played. We had similar type bowlers. Clearly prasidh should have debuted that time. 

I think he was injured. Anyway Umesh did well in Eng so would have been preferred.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

Umesh had done well in England too. You can't predict injuries. Prasidh was next in line but injured himself.

oh! so now you will use that 1 test at the oval to back umesh's inclusion in sa ? and prasidh is always injury prone ,i bet he will get injured again,even bumrah's action is always an issue .No wonder you back such a coach .Dravid has been a disaster,he will sit on all these problems and blame his bad luck. 

6 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

oh! so now you will use that 1 test at the oval to back umesh's inclusion in sa ? and prasidh is always injury prone ,i bet he will get injured again,even bumrah's action is always an issue .No wonder you back such a coach .Dravid has been a disaster,he will sit on all these problems and blame his bad luck. 

You are looking in hindsight. If Umesh was dropped and Prasidh turned out bad, there would have been talks like, why drop him after succesful Eng tour?

There was good reason to pick Umesh. It was a decider, so tough to debut someone there.

Ofcourse you'll say that's corwardly and stuff but was a realistic decision.

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Not a matter of forgetting but a matter of extra motivation as I clearly mentioned in that post. 

Motivation comes from within. They are playing for India and are secured of their spots. What more motivation do they need?