Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

You wanted him out. :facepalm::biggrin:

Because he was bowling poorly. Even in the first innings, he was hot and cold. Fortunately, Bumrah came to the party. Even in this innings, it was Bumrah and Ishant who brought India back with wickets of Amla, ABDV, faf. He needs to bowl with intensity more often and be a moody bowler.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Because he was bowling poorly. Even in the first innings, he was hot and cold. Fortunately, Bumrah came to the party. Even in this innings, it was Bumrah and Ishant who brought India back with wickets of Amla, ABDV, faf. He needs to bowl with intensity more often and be a moody bowler.

He did bowl poorly in patches and he was good in between too though didn't pick wicket at times. Hence overall he bowled good. Not bad enough to get dropped. And then he can always have a spell like today out of nowhere. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Five-for for Shami

Brilliant bowling

That is why I always wanted kohli to trust shammi. 

As a captain he has supported Bhuvi bumrah and Ishant a lot in this match. 

He should know that shammi is one level higher than all these three.. I am sure if he had bowled shammi more than he would have got even more wickets.. Amla and elgar would never have got stuck but I guess there was some serious issue between captain kohli and main strike bowler shammi. 

Kohli was lucky that we won the match.. He should not fight with his best bowler.