Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem Confucians living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus Living with Jews = No Problem Muslims living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem Muslims living with Atheists = Problem Muslims living with Muslims = Big problem
Having a very limited world view and being unaware of history of religious persecution over the last few centuries like you do = Problem Making sweeping generalizations unsubstantiated by facts like you did = Also a BIG Problem

Arab governments actions do not represent the feeling among the populace. At least there is outrage over it better than nothing' date=' you guy's always look for so called hypocrisy in our stance but we could find plenty in yours, [b']you have no problem with using social media to talk about the conditions of minorities in Pakistan but not in India. Isn't that closer to home?
Ahhh.. have you seen Chit Chat section? There are plenty of threads about what is going on India.. Most of them about negative issues. Hypocricy is when you only favor 'Muslim Ummmah' but want World to talk about Gaza. By the way, on main issue, it is startelling to see no one from Saudi Arabia says anything. What's with them?

Ahhh.. have you seen Chit Chat section? There are plenty of threads about what is going on India.. Most of them about negative issues. Hypocricy is when you only favor 'Muslim Ummmah' but want World to talk about Gaza. By the way, on main issue, it is startelling to see no one from Saudi Arabia says anything. What's with them?
We can be selective and look for hypocrisy in this people or that but why is it a problem if people are angry at the injustice in gaza why are you Indian trolls not doing the same instead of supporting isreal? The reason why is mainstream media want's to plaster gaza all over the world with images of dead children to play on the mind of Muslims and enrage them even more, average muslim is not that educated in media propaganda and it is easy to enrage him, what the media does is wrong the prophet[pbuh] on the battlefield would quickly cover the dead person in order to not cause grief to his close family or friends.

Having a very limited world view and being unaware of history of religious persecution over the last few centuries like you do = Problem Making sweeping generalizations unsubstantiated by facts like you did = Also a BIG Problem
Do you have any proof to counter laloo's post ? I have seen so many news in that regards. Bad luck for Muslims that they are manipulated by Saudis who manipulate their religious books and make these guys pawns while they are enjoying in the money over flowing from the oil wells and also the fact that they are the biggest racists on the planet. They really needs open their eyes and see the obvious and take care of the image of the religion itself.

We can be selective and look for hypocrisy in this people or that but why is it a problem if people are angry at the injustice in gaza why are you Indian trolls not doing the same instead of supporting isreal?
Ohh Troll Chacha.. dont force your thinking on Indians. We lot are independent thinkers.. we question our religious books. Check this thread and see how many different opinions you got on 'Gaza' issue. You people dont question anything and blindly follow 'There is injustice on muslims' brigade. Muslims are killed by Non-Muslims, lets save them.. without questioning if those muslims are right or wrong. Dont tell us who to support. Brain Washing machines works greatly in your country.. not in here.

Ohh Troll Chacha.. dont force your thinking on Indians. We lot are independent thinkers.. we question our religious books. Check this thread and see how many different opinions you got on 'Gaza' issue. You people dont question anything and blindly follow 'There is injustice on muslims' brigade. Muslims are killed by Non-Muslims, lets save them.. without questioning if those muslims are right or wrong. Dont tell us who to support. Brain Washing machines works greatly in your country.. not in here.
Maybe I should have been more clear the Indian trolls i think they are called internet hindus whatever that is.

There's a few on this forum I think' date=' Secular forces are doing well to keep them at bay but they are fighting a losing battle as they grow in number.[/quote'] Arent you hard liner yourself? :winky: If you say NO, then i'll search for your post and paste it here.

Arent you hard liner yourself? :winky: If you say NO, then i'll search for your post and paste it here.
I am a orthodox muslim, I don't agree with secularism but from what I have read the secularist are better than the hinduvita trolls in my opinion. Hard line in what sense, my serious post are just a mere percentage in comparison with the others.

I am a orthodox muslim, I don't agree with secularism but from what I have read the secularist are better than the hinduvita trolls in my opinion. Hard line in what sense, my serious post are just a mere percentage in comparison with the others.
:cantstop::cantstop: heights of hypocricy!! So you are a Islamist but you dont like Hinduist.. And you like secularist who keeps hinduist on bay but dont agree with secularist philosphy. Just mind blowing.. I hope you are uneducated.. if you are educated with this kind of reasoning, then god bless us all. :pray:

We can be selective and look for hypocrisy in this people or that but why is it a problem if people are angry at the injustice in gaza why are you Indian trolls not doing the same instead of supporting isreal? The reason why is mainstream media want's to plaster gaza all over the world with images of dead children to play on the mind of Muslims and enrage them even more, average muslim is not that educated in media propaganda and it is easy to enrage him, what the media does is wrong the prophet[pbuh] on the battlefield would quickly cover the dead person in order to not cause grief to his close family or friends.
Theres plenty of indians here who criticized Israel in this very thread. If some of us don't feel sympathetic to the palestinians is because they are all either terrorists or terrorist helpers. I have never seen a news report of a palestinian running to a palestinian authority/reporter/israeli police - practically anybody- with news of big bad evil kidnappers from palestine/gaza going to kidnap israelis. Those who live by the sword, die by it. Those who live in the shadow of terrorism supporting it, get crushed under the weight of terrorism when it gets felled. The average man suffers but in palestine's case, the average man's sufferings is due to palestinian leadership's failures over 60 years. Not Israel. israel is the enemy, its supposed to be hostile to the palestinians. What has palestinian leaders done to improve palestinian situation in 50+ years ? Nothing. All they have done is wanted power for themselves, not betterment of people.

:cantstop::cantstop: heights of hypocricy!! So you are a Islamist but you dont like Hinduist.. And you like secularist who keeps hinduist on bay but dont agree with secularist philosphy. Just mind blowing.. I hope you are uneducated.. if you are educated with this kind of reasoning, then god bless us all. :pray:
51f650d7bc71044caff85c637039786c16388_640.png

Theres plenty of indians here who criticized Israel in this very thread. If some of us don't feel sympathetic to the palestinians is because they are all either terrorists or terrorist helpers. I have never seen a news report of a palestinian running to a palestinian authority/reporter/israeli police - practically anybody- with news of big bad evil kidnappers from palestine/gaza going to kidnap israelis. Those who live by the sword, die by it. Those who live in the shadow of terrorism supporting it, get crushed under the weight of terrorism when it gets felled. The average man suffers but in palestine's case, the average man's sufferings is due to palestinian leadership's failures over 60 years. Not Israel. israel is the enemy, its supposed to be hostile to the palestinians. What has palestinian leaders done to improve palestinian situation in 50+ years ? Nothing. All they have done is wanted power for themselves, not betterment of people.
Yes you are right not all people are the same there is a wide range of opinions, but does isreal have the right to push all these Palestinians in to one tiny corner and place embargos and restrictions on them in a land which they used to freely walk around in?