Dhoni, Binny, Jadeja trio

Can you enumerate the 'skills' that Bunny has?
no idea ..but if he is selected as bowling all rounder batting after jadeja then i fail to understand why dhoni treats him as part timer ? if it was upto me he would not even play but if he is playing as bowler and not being bowled during first 40 overs than i do not get this selection and if he is batting all rounder hwy is he batting after dhoni and jadeja ?
no idea ..but if he is selected as bowling all rounder batting after jadeja then i fail to understand why dhoni treats him as part timer ? if it was upto me he would not even play but if he is playing as bowler and not being bowled during first 40 overs than i do not get this selection and if he is batting all rounder hwy is he batting after dhoni and jadeja ?
It is a clear case of picking him and making him look useless. That is not helping team or other bowlers. It is very much like how he kept on picking Jadeja in world T20 to prove a point. There was overwhelming disagreement among commies on this weird tactic of not giving a ball for 45 overs to 4th and 5th bowler . Dravid was really perplexed.
It is a clear case of picking him and making him look useless. That is not helping team or other bowlers. It is very much like how he kept on picking Jadeja in world T20 to prove a point. There was overwhelming disagreement among commies on this weird tactic of not giving a ball for 45 overs to 4th and 5th bowler . Dravid was really perplexed.
see he is selected as medium pacer who can swing the ball a bit(again i do not agree with it ) )..why would you not bowl him when conditions suit him the most ?
He does not need that. The last serious league I played in was years back' date=' but had WI domestic players who would outperform Bunny on every parameter.[/quote'] wont a team which has ashwin in place of jadeja and pankaj/pandey in place of binny be stronger in both batting and bowling ?
Of course it would. As much as I have my reservations about Ashwin' date=' at the very least there is potential. With Jaddu and Bunny! WTF! It is a joke![/quote'] well since it cannot be changed now so for this match i think binny should bat ahead of jadeja atleast ...bowling i have no expectations but if pitch gets uneven jadeja might be handy