Tailunt is slotted to play at Rose Bowl?

More than batting it's keeping do dhoni which is problem with me
Well of course but that is the reason why Dhoni is in the team Batting-Keeping Allrounder+Captain so as I said time to realize that he is not going anywhere. Unless we have the next Gilly,who played as a batsmen alone in LOI's during the Healy era....these back up keepers no matter how good they are can forget their slot.

The only guy who has a shot is Samson because he has a reputation built for his batting,so sooner or later he might get a call up as a LOI batsman,So we just need to pray a)he delivers his potential as a batsman and b)He improves his keeping in the process.....Same thing was the case with Gilly

Dhoni should be replaced by Saha that is argument you should discuss rest I do t even care tbh but saying Saha is crap just based on Odis where teams did not even tough 150 and 100 in 3 cases is bs
Chal bhai i concede 6 ODIs is a small sample set but here is what Dhoni had done in his first 6 ODIs hit a 148 against Pak; Rahane had 1 50+ and 2 40s score; Saha has 25 runs in 6 ODIs.
Chal bhai i concede 6 ODIs is a small sample set but here is what Dhoni had done in his first 6 ODIs hit a 148 against Pak; Rahane had 1 50+ and 2 40s score; Saha has 25 runs in 6 ODIs.
Saha might have had a good IPL this year but he has not done enough to establish himself as a LOI player ,Dhoni should not be going anywhere in ODIs obviously and I doubt Saha to succeed in international T20 which Dhoni should give up but Saha is not the answer there...... and Dhoni will not give up his test slot. So not much scope here for Saha
Saha might have had a good IPL this year but he has not done enough to establish himself as a LOI player ' date='Dhoni should not be going anywhere in ODIs obviously and I doubt Saha to succeed in international T20 which Dhoni should give up but Saha is not the answer there...... and[b'] Dhoni will not give up his test slot. So not much scope here for Saha
If we win this series and even manage a drawn series in aus i bet he will retire from test cricket. He wants to be remembered as the greatest captain.
Now you have problem with Dhonis keeping; i understand having problem with his captaincy' date=' field positioning even test batting what has he done wrong as a keeper ?[/quote'] He does not even goes for chances and dropped plenty if chances Ballance one lead to hundred :winky:
If we win this series and even manage a drawn series in aus i bet he will retire from test cricket. He wants to be remembered as the greatest captain.
he should play this series ...i am not even asking for him dropping right now but my only problem was you saying saha is crap based on so few matches ..check from start that was my only issue rest are just opinions and now a days stay away from discussion things which have not happened or might happen :giggle:
sorry i missed this before dhoni failed completely against bangladesh in his first series and he got chances without nay break saha has gotten this 2 tests n one of which he did well and 6 odis of course of how many years ? i can also give you example of plenty other batsmen who failed for 10 + matches and did well after a while and saha has showed he can be very solid option in tests and i am basing this off a tours and consistent ranji performance