Class 12 Student Killed by White Tiger At Delhi Zoo

adi B

Saw the complete video from a different angle.. Bone chilling. Can't blame many. You need to jump a fence and then a parapet to get there. I doubt it was an accident. But that guy was trying to shoo away the tiger for a while. Probably too much waving right infront of his face set him off.
pm me:nervous:

Saw the complete video from a different angle.. Bone chilling. Can't blame many. You need to jump a fence and then a parapet to get there. I doubt it was an accident. But that guy was trying to shoo away the tiger for a while. Probably too much waving right infront of his face set him off.
Like pls

The fence is just knee high and the parapet wall too, nobody in sane mind would go near the wal jumping the fence...the moat is 18 feet below...until somebody hit a stone it didn't attack..death would be instanteneous , I think.

The fence is just knee high and the parapet wall too' date=' nobody in sane mind would go near the wal jumping the fence...the moat is 18 feet below...until somebody hit a stone it didn't attack..death would be instanteneous , I think.[/quote'] Im that video i don't see any stones being pelt at it. ALl i heard was lot of noise. Whatever the viewers did not matter to the tiger. Only once the tiger looked up. Hardly bothered by them. That wall was not knee nigh. Even the outside fence is above knee. That wall was not flat. It was slppy inside so that you can't stand there or sit there.

Im that video i don't see any stones being pelt at it. ALl i heard was lot of noise. Whatever the viewers did not matter to the tiger. Only once the tiger looked up. Hardly bothered by them. That wall was not knee nigh. Even the outside fence is above knee. That wall was not flat. It was slppy inside so that you can't stand there or sit there.
20ud6w5.png

naa lol they can't . Height is over 18 feet. You cannot easily fall. How many times this has happened before. Probably never? It is a freak accident like people fall from the cliffs accidentally etc. if he has not jumped on his own.
true.saw the video and the amount of blood splashed was freaking!!

Has Vilander said it would have been better if some one had suggested him to stand up and look big that would stop the tiger bit as it had no hunting experience had to attack larger looking pray and also there should guards to make sure no one climbs beyond the first blockade I think the walls are fine they are low but that allows to clear the tiger more freely which is obviously the main attraction of the zoo if they rise it also it will make it more difficult for people see the tiger so there risk they will try someway to get a better view and further endanger themselves so the wall is fine may they can have glass wall or something otherwise

Thats too low. The tiger can easily jump over:fear:
From that angle. The Zoo in Hyderabad has a similar set up for the Lions there. And its pretty damn safe. As I said earlier, its foolish to have a go at 'Indian' standards here, because many such incidents have happened in the so called western countries as well. Vidoes are there to see but the only difference was the guards were there to save the person who fell across unlike here. How foolish are these guys to keep the tranquillizers so far away from a wild animal's cage?

The fence is just 3 feet high. Its very easy to cross over and go on the other side.
what do ppl need ? a 15 ft high fence with barbed wires ? as without the barbed wires "Anybody can climb it" would be the response People do not care about safety messages. reminds me of 2 Indian kids who died in NZ who passed the safe point and went closer to a glacier. They both got crushed in front of their parents.

From that angle. The Zoo in Hyderabad has a similar set up for the Lions there. And its pretty damn safe. As I said earlier, its foolish to have a go at 'Indian' standards here, because many such incidents have happened in the so called western countries as well. Vidoes are there to see but the only difference was the guards were there to save the person who fell across unlike here. How foolish are these guys to keep the tranquillizers so far away from a wild animal's cage?
Actually it is much lower than delhi over here. So it is the fault of visitors to jump the first fence.