bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

Everyone still awaiting for Rajdeep and his camera crew's full video that will expose these hooligans :cantstop: as Rajdeep claimed to shame them with his videos This guy has become truly pathetic, I thought Goswami was a knob but Rajdeep takes the cake, and now comes across even more lame with his cliche belated apology letter.

what you were dishing out for last 12 years... par jab pichhwade pe angaar lagi toh 12 min bhi jhel nahi paya... Yep classy indeed. Even if for a second i were to believe that some supporters or bhakts intimidated him, doesn't he know what profession he belongs to? He was out there looking for fight. Sad, very sad. I must say 400+ has caused lot of indigestion.

Rajdeep has confessed of attacking first, now will the mods change the title of the thread :pray:http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/596212974/my-statement-madison-square-garden
A few moments later, I saw someone heckle me again and I lost my patience .I uttered an expletive and lunged at the person. It was an unfortunate response and one which I deeply regret. Whatever the provocation, there is no excuse for me to have got into a scuffle.

@Duster Murugan, Yes, heckle - interrupt (a public speaker) with derisive or aggressive comments or abuse. Doesn't refute the truth that Rajdeep still physically attacked first.
But after a while, the heckling reached a stage where we had to stop the broadcast as the crowd began to push and jostle. I was abused in terribly foul terms, my family was called names and I was kicked in the shins when my back was turned. A few moments later, I saw someone heckle me again and I lost my patience .I uttered an expletive and lunged at the person. It was an unfortunate response and one which I deeply regret. Whatever the provocation, there is no excuse for me to have got into a scuffle.

Did I? The initial poster said Rajdeep assaulted first using the same words. I just posted that what the poster might have read the words partially.
I told in general Prince Adam :--D On topic, as Rajdeep says, if someone wants to kick another one in the shin, he has too get very close, or the kicker would fall down. On camera, it will look like someone banging him from behind. and attacket can easily be id'ed. Making a generalized statement like "OOO someone kicked my shin" is a lie.

How is ******* Rajdeep not at fault here. He was one who started physical assault first. No matter what the abuses were, he cannot start a fight. The hypocrisy of feckular congis is astounding here. Cricket players are abused much more than this without any mistake of theirs. But all hell will break lose if a player, forget about physical assault, just says back something to the crowd or shows a finger. These very feckular congis will talk about morality and what not. Here is a man who for last 10 years was having a rhetoric diarrhea against Modi. People abuse him a little and he starts physically assaulting them but yo, this is not his fault at all. Great :clap:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALR6r-7mOY]Longest and Best Ever quality video of Rajdeep Sardesai Slapped an Indian at MSG - YouTube The unedited video. Rajdeep was not at fault.
Rajdeep jyada hero ban raha tha coz it was a crowd of techies. If they were slightly more belligerent people (say jats in India), he would have stayed in his limits...