Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

So the BJP as i said has retained its vote share. Its congress which is bleeding. The message for the BJP is simple. You attained 46% vote in the lok sabha elections. This means there are 13-14% people you can add to your vote. Work on getting them to vote for you.

So the BJP as i said has retained its vote share. Its congress which is bleeding. The message for the BJP is simple. You attained 46% vote in the lok sabha elections. This means there are 13-14% people you can add to your vote. Work on getting them to vote for you.
For that BJP needs to reign in the hardliners/fringe elements & that Bhagwat guy...

bjp will most likely again sweep the state come 2019,but the problem is assembly election,no credible leaders

For that BJP needs to reign in the hardliners/fringe elements & that Bhagwat guy...
not really. they need to project a young leader from Delhi to take on kejriwal. They also made a mistake letting Kejriwal regroup. BJP would not have won maharashtra without the RSS. They worked like dogs in places like Viderbha were BJP got 44/62 seats. They did ok in other regions. Dont be a fair weather BJP supporter dada. The RSS is the BJP. Dont forget that.

i dont understand why are the psephologists,media pundits,channels,bjp critics surprised by all these talks,threats from these fringe elements? they all were saying this before the 2014 election,they knew about bjp's hardcore guys before 2014 as well,so why surprised?

Lets just wait for Bihar. If the BJP plummet there then yes by all means the RSS needs to take a step back. It appears to be a tough fight as the RJD-Jd(u)-Congress combine did get more % votes than the BJP combine. But lets not have short memories either. Fadnavis, Das and Khatter who are the newly added CM's of the BJP are all RSS in and out. The nationwide cadre of the BJP is the RSS. You would not be in power if not for the groundwork of the RSS.

i dont understand why are the psephologists' date='media pundits,channels,bjp critics surprised by all these talks,threats from these fringe elements? they all were saying this before the 2014 election,they knew about bjp's hardcore guys before 2014 as well,so why surprised?[/quote'] Because they need to target BJP , these are easy pray.

Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 48 lakh Delhi-ites voted for AAP, up from 23 lakhs in 2013 after the 49 day fiasco, while BJP increased by only 3 lakhs from 26 lakh votes! Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 In LS BJP had polled 38 lakhs and AAP 27 lakhs. Today BJP is down by 9 lakhs while AAP is up by 22 lakh votes.. @vebsd Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 Yes Congress shifted its votes en masse to AAP, but truth is a section of middle class to deserted BJP and embraced AAP-Kejriwal

Lets just wait for Bihar. If the BJP plummet there then yes by all means the RSS needs to take a step back. It appears to be a tough fight as the RJD-Jd(u)-Congress combine did get more % votes than the BJP combine. But lets not have short memories either. Fadnavis, Das and Khatter who are the newly added CM's of the BJP are all RSS in and out. The nationwide cadre of the BJP is the RSS. You would not be in power if not for the groundwork of the RSS.
Delhi was never pro BJP

not really. they need to project a young leader from Delhi to take on kejriwal. They also made a mistake letting Kejriwal regroup. BJP would not have won maharashtra without the RSS. They worked like dogs in places like Viderbha were BJP got 44/62 seats. They did ok in other regions. Dont be a fair weather BJP supporter dada. The RSS is the BJP. Dont forget that.
I'm not fairweather... Do these RSS guys have some brains in their 'dokyat' or not? Whay keep on making controversial statements and keep diverting Modi from doing his work?

Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 48 lakh Delhi-ites voted for AAP, up from 23 lakhs in 2013 after the 49 day fiasco, while BJP increased by only 3 lakhs from 26 lakh votes! Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 In LS BJP had polled 38 lakhs and AAP 27 lakhs. Today BJP is down by 9 lakhs while AAP is up by 22 lakh votes.. @vebsd Dr Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 Yes Congress shifted its votes en masse to AAP, but truth is a section of middle class to deserted BJP and embraced AAP-Kejriwal
what about assembly elections 2013?

I'm not fairweather... Do these RSS guys have some brains in their 'dokyat' or not? Whay keep on making controversial statements and keep diverting Modi from doing his work?
The RSS is a huge body of people. Clearly 4-5 people are scatterguns. You cant have a 100% proof organisation. You need to calm down....

67 seats for the AAP. The election commision should check those EVMs. Joking aside, great result for AAP. Looks like apart from the core BJP constituency, people across lines voted for AAP. Best of luck to AAP, there is a lot of trust put on you, now its upon you to deliver. You have the full term ahead of you, so don't be impatient like the last time. Love the fact that the congress got a big fat zero.

67 seats for the AAP. The election commision should check those EVMs. Joking aside, great result for AAP. Looks like apart from the core BJP constituency, people across lines voted for AAP. Best of luck to AAP, there is a lot of trust put on you, now its upon you to deliver. You have the full term ahead of you, so don't be impatient like the last time. Love the fact that the congress got a big fat zero.
If at the start of election, you had told Congress that you'll ensure gap between Cong and BJP would be of three seats only, they would have made you Cong CM candidate.

its amazing how congress has been rendered useless across india. even though I'm not that big of modi supporter now' date=' i will always credit him for downfall of biggest villain of indian politics[/quote'] Thank one man who BJP owes debt of gratitude: ANNA HAZARE

Wow! shocking result! Kejriwal was a hasbeen when I was in Delhi 6 months ago. I may be wrong as I don't really follow indian politics anymore but this seems like a self goal by BJP. Not that it make's any difference,Delhi is andher nagri toh jo bhi power main aaye,chopat raja hi hoga.

If at the start of election' date=' you had told Congress that you'll ensure gap between Cong and BJP would be of three seats only, they would have made you Cong CM candidate.[/quote'] Albeit, the BJP somehow managed to retain most of its core constituency whereas the congress was all but abandoned. I won't be surprised if their family members even voted for the AAP.