Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Good call... 11-0. What is it about the big stage that crushes pak ability? I mean this is the ultimate statistical anomaly. Why on the grandest stage do they fail against their chief rival? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
92 - No Impact - we played Final 96 - So many controversies from Pak's perspective, u can cheer from ur end though 99 - No impact - we played Final 2003 - Brilliant chase from Ind, vs finest bowling attack of Pak, I do appreciate ind win (what in 2007? T20? seriously?) 2011 - unlike 03, its "worse team lost" instead of "better team won"... I watched all of those live and this is how I remember them, just my view.. my opinion, take it or leave it, Im not imposing it to anyone...
LOL keep telling yourself no impact. Even in 99 when pak had a much better team and the kargil war was going on india still managed to pull off a victory. I'm sure the pak troops didn't care at all right? Lmaoo Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Pakistan came into semi finals in 2011 world cup with a 10 wicket win over West Indies in q/f. They also had beaten Australia earlier. This was the team which started looking dangerous. So there were definitely hopes all over the world among Pakistani people that the team can beat INdia for sure. You have to be kidding to say that India was 100% favorite to win the semis. Just accept that it was the one which hurt everyone the most. I would put World cup 2011 semi final defeat and world T20 final 2007 defeat as the toughest to accept for you people, since both of these were knockouts/or made sure INdia win the tournament.

Pakistan came into semi finals in 2011 world cup with a 10 wicket win over West Indies in q/f. They also had beaten Australia earlier. This was the team which started looking dangerous. So there were definitely hopes all over the world among Pakistani people that the team can beat INdia for sure. You have to be kidding to say that India was 100% favorite to win the semis. Just accept that it was the one which hurt everyone the most. I would put World cup 2011 semi final defeat and world T20 final 2007 defeat as the toughest to accept for you people, since both of these were knockouts/or made sure INdia win the tournament.
2011 was also the first Facebook world Cup. I remember these guys with their "1 million prayers for Pakistan" Facebook groups etc. This was the biggest match in both countries history and it cut like a knife.
LOL keep telling yourself no impact. Even in 99 when pak had a much better team and the kargil war was going on india still managed to pull off a victory. I'm sure the pak troops didn't care at all right? Lmaoo Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Good call... 11-0. What is it about the big stage that crushes pak ability? I mean this is the ultimate statistical anomaly. Why on the grandest stage do they fail against their chief rival? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
:two_thumbs_up: Thanks bro, I love comedy :winky:
92 - No Impact - we played Final 96 - So many controversies from Pak's perspective, u can cheer from ur end though 99 - No impact - we played Final 2003 - Brilliant chase from Ind, vs finest bowling attack of Pak, I do appreciate ind win (what in 2007? T20? seriously?) 2011 - unlike 03, its "worse team lost" instead of "better team won"... I watched all of those live and this is how I remember them, just my view.. my opinion, take it or leave it, Im not imposing it to anyone...
So you are saying one of your greatest players ever having a mysterious Injury before a knock out,One of your greatest bowlers getting a thrashing of a lifetime,one of your gretest batsman looking like a total shell of his former self and kind of making a mockery of his legacy,Your captain for that game looking like a total tool by absolutely being humiliated is something you don't care about? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And above all the finals would have been in Pakistan and this was a KNOCKOUT I repeat a KNOCK OUT

We reached 2003 finals too and it was a bittler experience when we got absolutely thrashed but hey we smoked Pakistan and we have something to cheer about. Pak reached 1999 finals and also got thrashed badly but they got smoked again by India and lost to their "brothers"(according to Mr.Akram) :hysterical: the former east Pakistan....so sure some good memories there. 1992 I will give it to you...winning the cup was the greatest cricketing feat in your history so thrashing at the hands of India must have not hurt so much....credit were due,you totally outplayed the opposition in the knockouts so I won't mention the fluking out against England due to rain after being allout for 60+. :wink:

So you are saying one of your greatest players ever having a mysterious Injury before a knock out,One of your greatest bowlers getting a thrashing of a lifetime,one of your gretest batsman looking like a total shell of his former self and kind of making a mockery of his legacy,Your captain for that game looking like a total tool by absolutely being humiliated is something you don't care about? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: And above all the finals would have been in Pakistan and this was a KNOCKOUT I repeat a KNOCK OUT
Yeah I love how he said 1996 was not painful. They burned down half their country after that match. :hysterical:
I agree its 7-0' date=' 9-0 or 99-0 whatever but I appreciate ind ONLY for 2003 WC win... rest of them were all either poor of Pak or had no effect on our WC progress...[/quote'] 96 qf?pak did look good while chasing on a good deck and it did have an effect on your progress
its your view and we respect it but i want to correct the 2011 sentence-"worse team lost AND the better team won"
But you said it will be the same situation as was in 2011. So I guess u were comparing 2011 team and 2015 team as both were crappy team. Anyways no point in discussing this. :two_thumbs_up:
The team was awesome in 2011, no question. But it wasn't exactly the case of a 'better team won'. Comparing it with more riveting performances like 2003 or 1996. Both teams played below potential... This time both teams look crap. The worse team will lose.