BuzzFeed India editor Rega Jha draws ire on Twitter for Pakistanis are 'hotter' than 'ugly' Indians remark

the don

hmm.. i know. she's indian' date=' you and the op are pakistani.[/quote'] So you don't want me to post just because Pakistan lost the match yesterday? Or you want me to disagree with her when she I actually agree with her? In terms of looks, on average, in South Asia: Afghanistan, Pakistan, North India, Bangladesh, South India and then Sri Lanka. This is my full honest opinion. You are entitled to your own.

So you don't want me to post just because Pakistan lost the match yesterday? Or you want me to disagree with her when she I actually agree with her? In terms of looks, on average, in South Asia: Afghanistan, Pakistan, North India, Bangladesh, South India and then Sri Lanka. This is my full honest opinion. You are entitled to your own.
Ok, so it's a matter of skin color

Same as the rest of the world.:winky:
rest of the world? Malinga is considered as goodlooking in West Indies.
In a movie theater, you look at the screen, you never look at the back. The projector is in the back. The film is not really on the screen, it is just a projection of shadow and light. The film exists in the projector, in the back, but you never look at that. Your mind is at the back of everything. Your mind is the projector. But you always look at the screen - at the everything. When you're in love, the person is beautiful. When you hate, the person is ugly. You never become aware of how the same person can be beautiful and ugly. The only way to reach the truth is to learn how to be immediate in your vision. The mind is the problem, because the mind projects its images on the screen you're looking at. What you see is just your projection. And there are as many worlds as there are minds, because every mind lives in his own world. We get caught up in projecting movies of our own making onto the situations and people surrounding us. Instead of taking responsibility for our own expectations, desires and judgments, we attribute them to others. A projection can be good or bad, beautiful or ugly, disturbing or comforting, but it is still a projection that prevents us from seeing reality as it is. The only way out is to recognize the game.
http://blog.gaiam.com/quotes/authors/osho

Nice to see that Indian women have freedom to tweet and express what they want ( right or wrong depends on people) without persecution and threats... Hoping that other South Asian countries also allow their women to express what they feel... I feel bad for this woman from Pak who expressed her opinion that Indians respect women more than Pakistanis, Pakis craze drinks and run like beggars when something is free - heard she was threatened by Pakistanis on why she is revealing home truths. PZps1FTFv7c

Lol, may be she is only aware of good looking people in Pakistan that are paraded on TV. She took that as evidence and then compared that with the looks of people in an avg. neighborhood such as her residence area or office (vs. comparing looks of people in an avg neighborhood in Pakistan) However, I don't know why such comments get so much attention in India. Not so long ago, many TV channels were running programs discussing Obama's comment on maintaining religious tolerance in India. It appears as if many in India cannot accept constructive criticism, sarcasm, etc.

Saddest part of this tweet is not the tweet itself but the fact that this troll managed to turn this into a topic of discussion.
Lol I'm a troll just because I don't agree with you? Or is it just because Indians in general find it hard to admit that Pakistanis are better at something than them? And I agree, there is no debate regarding this. She is right.:giggle: