Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

India was almost as bad as Pakistan (I might be taking it a little too far, after all how can any team be as bad as them?!) at the start of this world cup. Now after their win over South Africa they are looking to stroll into the semi-finals. So beating the third best team in the tournament (especially when the second - New Zealand - and third best team have little difference in ability) is a pretty big thing. Also, practically every single team has beaten every other team in an ODI. Just because they did is once out of numerous matches played means nothing.
My point was that Pakistan performs best when you expect nothing from them.
Yep...On Pak cricket and PCB - I always wish that they were in a well :two_thumbs_up: Nobody hires me :((
:cantstop:
Then they could face India SF! :hysterical:
A day before Adelaide match, some indian news channel was asking indian n pak fans tht who will win. An excited convinced Indian (sardar) fan said its world cup, so India has already won and tomorrow we are coming to ground only to watch the highlights of indian victory.:cantstop: and then the look on paki fans' faces :cantstop:
Yar jonas10 and Kalia_the_crow' date=' Pak team ki koi new updates hun to batana...[/quote'] Asim bhai...You seem to be a (rare) reasonable Pakistani poster...Pls do remember that this thread is just a reflection of sporting rivalry... Do you really think Pakistanis won't be happy if India was in similar position....think and judge for yourself and be honest.... Very rarely you get a chance to take a dig at rivals in sports....I have immense respect for Pak cricket team and they might well qualify for QFs and even win the cup beating India too...thats OK...we will take it sportingly when the time comes... Aus media calls Eng win against Scotland an upset... Star Sports makes ads about this rivalry and there are 100s of reply videos from Pak I can't believe some people get so serious about this stuff...After WC, kahaan hum kahaan aap - we will get busy with lives... Just enjoy... P.S. On updates, no new matches in Pool B so nothing that way...however, next match is against minnow - so your tiger Pathan will wake up :two_thumbs_up:

^ No worries bro, Enjoy your moment :two_thumbs_up: and nothing personal in my comments... even if it looks like ;) never meant that... but yeah I do tease few posters for fun only... actually I'm missing few of my fav dushman posters here, woh nazar nahi aey in this WC :/

N in his heart' date=' asim is praying right now that pak reach quarters n beat nz there to reach semis n India loses its qf. saying to himself [b']"and then I will show these Indian fans":cantstop:
Sao sunar ki, Ek luhar ki - Ind fans will be flattened :angel:
N in his heart' date=' asim is praying right now that pak reach quarters n beat nz there to reach semis n India loses its qf. saying to himself "and then I will show these Indian fans":cantstop:[/quote'] why even ind reach in QF, cant they lose next 4 games, and better if Pak face BD or Afghan etc in QF...