Tendulkar at his peak

MODs, please don't lock this thread. Not at least until you hear HATMAL on this thread. We have already pulled Don, VR, RP, BL,RD,VVS, KS and JK. Seriously?? I will only add 1 small point and that is that the amount of pressure, attention, price on his wicket that Sachin had to carry through out his career is mind boggling. Who cares guys... happy Friday and enjoy the week end.. Now that you have reminded me of it, I will go through "The Desert Storm" one more time. :dance:

Also for a player whos known to do practically nothing apart from playing cricket - oh well he has dabbled a tad in the hotel business and a bit of go karting and what have you. But his entire life has been about this one sport - operating at maximum capacity. His passion is second to none - and clearly talent and technique wise don't think too many come close - let alone upstaging him. So how on earth can a mere mortal go one up - what sort of resources does this challenger have to dig deep into? Serendipity doesn't count Hmmm :hmmm:
:wtf:
Also for a player whos known to do practically nothing apart from playing cricket - oh well he has dabbled a tad in the hotel business and a bit of go karting and what have you. But his entire life has been about this one sport - operating at maximum capacity. His passion is second to none - and clearly talent and technique wise don't think too many come close - let alone upstaging him. So how on earth can a mere mortal go one up - what sort of resources does this challenger have to dig deep into? Serendipity doesn't count Hmmm :hmmm:
70-109-large.jpg
SRT in the 90s didn't have a team to show for his efforts. In 2008-2011 when we were No 1, SRT averaged 76 in wins. When our team became decent, SRT slumped in mid 2000s and when he got back up late 2000s and our team was good, the results were there to see.
this is one of the misleading stats .. u got influenced by parosis ( note its parosis not padosis ) :giggle::giggle: check the stats of Muscleman from multan :D from 1992 to 2007 , he averages 78.16 in won matches spanned over 49 tests http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/40570.html?class=1;result=1;template=results;type=batting
which side are you in ? :confused: sachinsta side or right side ?? also sachin never had any extra marital affairs like dada or others .. so he was not distracted too
Kallis averaged 41 in his last 21 matches. I wouldn't call that a part of his "peak". Remove that you get 124 matches. Also, during this "peak" of 124 matches there was the year 2008 - 15 tests, 23 innings, 665 runs @31.66......not to mention the overall average of 31 in Bangladesh, 22 in England and 35 in Sri Lanka during his peak.
sachin's peak is also not without breaks .. :--D 157 matches from 1993 to 2011.. 95 - ave 29 96 - ave 42 03 - ave 17 06 - ave 44 07 - ave 27 Danks :--D
this is one of the misleading stats .. u got influenced by parosis ( note its parosis not padosis ) :giggle::giggle: check the stats of Muscleman from multan :D from 1992 to 2007 , he averages 78.16 in won matches spanned over 49 tests http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/player/40570.html?class=1;result=1;template=results;type=batting
Yes I am aware of it. Inzi had great bowlers and he was the main guy. When he clicked, Pak won. Hence great average in wins. When SRT clicked and when India had a decent bowling attack, India won. Hence great average in wins. When SRT was in his peak, India never had the bowlers to get those wins. By the way, I don't think average in wins is a good yardstick. I have said this countless times in the past. Since you said SRT had no impact I am mentioning it. He never had the team for the impact to show. When he had it, he got great results.
So no real response to my post? By the way, you seem to think I din't know Inzi's stats before. I very well knew it. Have commented about it some 1000 times in the past. There is proof online if you know where to look.
not sure what response you want .. you gave a stat about sachins average in our wins when he had a good team.. i put it mildly that "average in wins" is not that useful by comparing it with inzis stats .. i thought of giving misbahs stats when chasing in won gamesin ODIs , but felt its insulting for sachin