Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

Can I say something controversial ? Coming from WB, I can understand this overtly emotional conspiracy theorist mentality. Add to the fact that Bangladesh literally has no standing in anything on world stage. This was their 15 min. And it's over. And they can't digest this fact. Countries do desperate acts to retain thir self esteem. We have seen our other padosis at work too.
That is true . This over the top reaction from Bang fans reminds me of the reaction in India and in the MSM over Steve Bucknor's mistakes in the 2008 Sydney test vs Aus. we even threatened to boycott that tour if Harbhajan Singh was not exonerated .
That is true . This over the top reaction from Bang fans reminds me of the reaction in India and in the MSM over Steve Bucknor's mistakes in the 2008 Sydney test vs Aus. we even threatened to boycott that tour if Harbhajan Singh was not exonerated .
Bucknor was giving bad decisions for 10 years. It reached the breaking point only after that. Besides that was one of the worst umpiring i have ever seen. Just check recently. How many times Rahane was given out wrongly in recent times. We merely blamed BCCI for not using DRS. This entire premises of BD's protests is based on wild assumptions that came out of theri asses.
Not even close. India's reaction to Bucknor (and Benson) was entirely justified. Even the Aussie media fell out of love with Australia and wanted captain Ponting sacked such was the blatant injustice.
But the point still remains' date=' we are also guilty of jingoism and playing victim hood when things dont go our way..It may not be in this scale like Bangladeshis are doing...But these conspiracy theories are something associated only with Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.[/quote'] This was run of the mill 50/50 call in real time . You don't see the vitriol of BD's i guess. Way way over the top. Afghanistan, ZImbabwe were all at receiving end of much worse decisions. Worst part of this is , calling it a conspiracy like Dar knew ahead of time that he was going to catch it.
Not even close. India's reaction to Bucknor (and Benson) was entirely justified. Even the Aussie media fell out of love with Australia and wanted captain Ponting sacked such was the blatant injustice.
I don't disagree. Bucknor's decisions were horrendous and had an impact on the game unlike the BD game but the reaction ( especially amongst the fans & in the MSM ) and the threat to Boycott seemed OTT . All of this was also exacerbated by the harbhajan incident. In Hindsight , it could have been handled better. Captain Kumble ,though devastated by the loss and the behavior of the opponents, maintained an admirable composure as compared to everybody else.

India won because of umpires: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina NEW DELHI: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has endorsed ICC's Bangladeshi president Mustafa Kamal's remarks, saying that India won the World Cup quarterfinal against her nation because of umpires, Times Now reported. Sheikh Hasina reportedly said that India would not have been able to defeat Bangladesh had there been no umpiring errors. On Friday, Kamal has threatened to quit over the umpiring in his country's World Cup quarterfinal defeat to India, suggesting the match appeared to have been fixed. Mustafa Kamal told Bangladeshi reporters in Melbourne after Thursday's match at the MCG that he would raise the issue at the ICC's next meeting, saying the umpires' decisions seemed to have been "pre-arranged". "As the ICC president, whatever I have to say I will say it in next meeting. It could happen that maybe I will resign," Kamal said in comments aired on Bangladeshi television. "There was no quality in the umpiring. It looked like they took the field after it (the outcome) was pre-arranged," he alleged. His comments came as protests erupted in Bangladesh after the cricketing minnows suffered a 109-run defeat by holders India, due in large part to a blistering knock by Rohit Sharma who top-scored with 137. Sharma was caught at deep mid-wicket off the bowling of Rubel Hossain when he was on 90, only for the umpires Aleem Dar and Ian Gould to signal a no-ball for what appeared to be a legitimate waist-high delivery. Bangladeshi fans were also furious at the dismissal of star batsman Mohammad Mahmudullah who was caught close to the boundary rope. The match was the biggest in the history of the cricket-mad nation, marking the first time that Bangladesh had made the World Cup quarter-finals. Many fans wept only after the defeat while protestors also burned an effigy of Dar, who hails from Bangladesh's great rival Pakistan. Kamal, whose position has been largely ceremonial since India's Narayanaswami Srinivasan became the body's chairman last year, said the ICC's acronym seemed to stand for the Indian Cricket Council. "I cannot represent the Indian Cricket Council. If someone has imposed a result on us, in that case no one can accept it," added Kamal who is a minister in the Bangladeshi government. Bangladesh's exit dominated the front-page headlines on Friday with, many commentators blaming shoddy umpiring for the defeat. "Tigers fall to controversial calls," read the lead in the Dhaka Tribune while the the headline of the mass-circulation Bengali daily Kaler Kantha read: "The dream run ends in umpiring scandal." India won because of umpires: Bangladesh PM - The Times of India :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::omg: