Mumbai Indian 2015 Official Thread

Roshanrocks

The indian players are ok. Ojha (dont know how good he is now that he has stopped chucking) Bhajji (probably cannot bowl chucking doosra) Bumrah (good indian pacer) Malinga/Hazzlewood The opening is ok on paper. Finch/ Simmons and Parthiv IMO Finch/Simmons cover Parthiv Rayadu Sharma an Indian batsman Tare/Lad/Rana Pollard Anderson Corey Bhajji Ojha/ Gopal/ Suyal depending on conditions. Malinga/Hazzelwood cover Bumrah Its a decent team. But lacks the X factor to win the IPL. Malinga is potent but not what he used to be and I somehow doubt Anderson and Pollard between them will be a good fifth bowler at the wankhede. Its the same with a lot of mumbai players. Bhajji is not what he used to be. Finch is not in the best of form. Parthiv patel is a shrewd bye IMO. Covers many problems.
Excuse me!!!

meh this is a depressing team lol no new tailunt and the tailunts we have are not good enough. at least we still have the delhi duds so we wont be last
Whattt ...this is the 2nd best team,maybe not on paper but from a cricketing acumen level right up there

He'd be by the dugout anyways. Even that can draw crowds. re: Sachin wasn't playing in the last IPL either.
but he was everywhere. Maybe the world cup or maybe the same *****y team has taken all the excitement out.

He'd be by the dugout anyways. Even that can draw crowds. re: Sachin wasn't playing in the last IPL either.
Common People don't understand the strategy aspect of cricket which the likes of rohit and all the greatest lineup of mentors ever assembled bring to the table which is a joy for a hardcore cricket enthusiast. Teams such as SRH which have redefined the art of bowling for a while generation will always keep the respect aspect of ipl Where as there will always be takers for the buffoonery of srk(kkr),hackyness of rcb and kx1 or the boardroom politics of Csk. Other teams always made the numbers anyways.

meh this is a depressing team lol no new tailunt and the tailunts we have are not good enough. at least we still have the delhi duds so we wont be last
I think this years team looks much better than last years team with the addition of Finch, Parthiv at the top of the order. Also Corey looks to be in form too.

Needed a bowler like Johnson/Morkel/Starc in the squad. Malinga's striking prowess has gone down. And MI will always persist with him in the playing 11. I hope Ponting does not hesitate to push for Marchant de Lange or even Hazlewood if Malinga under performs.