Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Crushed CSK egos. Warner :hail: Ashish Reddy - Andhra Symonds : 2 consecutive balls to run out FAf in a spectacular fashion and then bowl MSD :hail: Honorable mention to Hanuma Vihari (for the catch of the tournament),Morgan and Moises Henriques. Kumars - Business as usual for them :dontknow: We will play 3 more matches in our fortress :woot:

Powerhouse :hatsoff: You need a team like :srh: to stop the :csk: Juggernaut. The best part was Bhuvi Shining. :cheer: I wish MSD was in SRH or Bhuvi in CSK. I wouldn't have to support 2 teams then:--D

The Balayya Krishnayya fanbase must be harking back to the golden days of having lejunds like Thirumalasetti Suman, Bodapatti Apparao Sumanth and the legendary phasht baller Doddapaneni Kalyanakrishna in their ranks.

The Balayya Krishnayya fanbase must be harking back to the golden days of having lejunds like Thirumalasetti Suman' date=' Bodapatti Apparao Sumanth and the legendary phasht baller Doddapaneni Kalyanakrishna in their ranks.[/quote'] T.suman has won more ipls than dada,ganguly or even the man in your picture who had a career Renaissance since joining SRH Venu Rao was part of dd in their non minnow days

Proud Powerhouse fans... Kindly volunteer here for thread opening for our matches in fortress Hyderabad :agree: 11th May, 15th May and 17th May I have already opened 2 threads and we won both :two_thumbs_up: In keeping up with our rich tradition and culture, the threads should have awesome OPs... Come on - volunteer here P.S - I will be in Stadium for the match against Bangbros :two_thumbs_up: