Your favorite fight scenes

vvvslaxman

Kalia_the_crow Post some Indian movie fights too

Bollywood fights scenes are normally terrible, especially in comparision But I loved Saif Ali Khan vs the gang who come to attack him in Ek Hasina Thhi, takes them all down on his own... nothing OTT about it too
Cant find just that scene anywhere, but it is a cool fight and Saif is a bit of a badass. Back when he had a speall when he was doing good and interesting roles

Kalia_the_crow Post some Indian movie fights too Cant find just that scene anywhere, but it is a cool fight and Saif is a bit of a badass. Back when he had a speall when he was doing good and interesting roles
This one? https://youtu.be/bGRX7UKhNQk?t=7322 This is the link to full movie but I put in the time of the fight in url so it starts from a few seconds before fight. Can stop video after the fight is over. Yep. Cool gunfight :nice:

Bruce Lee - Demi god, whose kungfu movies are the equivalent of clint eastwood's cowboy movies. unfortunately died soon Jackie chan - comedy fights and acrobats. he is the mickey mouse of chinese martial arts. everyone knows him. he is the brand ambassador since bruce lee's demise. donnie yen - versatility of knowing so many techniques. every movie has him fight in a different way. he always experiments. gordon liu - ancient chinese kung fu styles but a little slow and old school jet li - national wushu champion. powerful fighting style.. but he uses too much rope work Stephen Chow - he is the master of showcasing epicness of a fight scene and also the awesome factor... more of a director than a martial artist. sad that he doesnt make a lot of movies Van Damme - powerful fighter, handsome physique.. ruined everything with drug habits and indiscipline Tony Jaa - the next big thing. showcases traditional muay thai fighting - like eating uthappam in kerala and steak in texas - very traditional and unique. great acrobat. Sammo hung - very underrated but great martial artist. great director. Jason Statham - decent kicking style Keanu Reeves - lol "I know kungfu".. no you know shite :D Steven Segal - my foot... he has made akido and judo unpopular, because of his lazy effort.

Bruce Lee - Demi god, whose kungfu movies are the equivalent of clint eastwood's cowboy movies. unfortunately died soon Jackie chan - comedy fights and acrobats. he is the mickey mouse of chinese martial arts. everyone knows him. he is the brand ambassador since bruce lee's demise. donnie yen - versatility of knowing so many techniques. every movie has him fight in a different way. he always experiments. gordon liu - ancient chinese kung fu styles but a little slow and old school jet li - powerful wuxia fighting style.. but he uses too much rope work Stephen Chow - he is the master of showcasing epicness of a fight scene and also the awesome factor... more of a director than a martial artist. sad that he doesnt make a lot of movies Van Damme - powerful fighter, handsome physique.. ruined everything with drug habits and indiscipline Tony Jaa - the next big thing. showcases traditional muay thai fighting - like eating uthappam in kerala and steak in texas - very traditional and unique. great acrobat. Sammo hung - very underrated but great martial artist. great director. Jason Statham - decent kicking style Keanu Reeves - lol "I know kungfu".. no you know shite :D Steven Segal - my foot... he has made akido and judo unpopular, because of his lazy effort.
Very true comments mon ami. However, I'm not sure if Tony can be described as "next big thing" since he's not exactly young; however, his work is truly different in a palpable sense from the rest. And Sammo was indeed brilliant. I've been hunting forever for a seriously comic movie with Hung, Jackie Chan and ??? who are all forced to hide in just one room, and chaotic humour follows. perhaps someone will be able to tell me its name. Btw, have you seen the thai "Chocolate" from 2008 with Yanin?

Very true comments mon ami. However, I'm not sure if Tony can be described as "next big thing" since he's not exactly young; however, his work is truly different in a palpable sense from the rest. And Sammo was indeed brilliant. I've been hunting forever for a seriously comic movie with Hung, Jackie Chan and ??? who are all forced to hide in just one room, and chaotic humour follows. perhaps someone will be able to tell me its name. Btw, have you seen the thai "Chocolate" from 2008 with Yanin?
vijy is it "wheels on meals" - blockbuster action movie... its there on youtube if jackie chan in cameo then is it winner and sinners? tony jaa needs a bigger market. unlike chinese superstars, he doesnt have a big market. he isnt glamourous enuf like jet li nor has the humour of jackie chan to succeed in hollywood. sad thing.. did not see chocolate.