Yorkshire Pujara Watch/County Cricket 2015 Thread

G_B_

i guess he will have about 2 matches after this, so needs to make the most of it in those matches and return home with a solid performance in the countries. As a result of staying not out his average is now 50 plus....Yorkshire have declared well done che and i hope this is the moment that he kicks on and cements his position as a player of high test calibre.

why are indian players taking really long time to score big in county matches. It was same with gambhir and now pujara.
Unfamiliarity with conditions I should think. Shame he only has one more game, would like him to stay for the season. He'd be scoring double hundreds by August

One I think, but don't quote me, away to Somerset starting 24th May. Our next County Championship match after that is second week in June. By then Maxwell will be here. He's playing T20 and first class cricket with us until Finch (who did surprisingly well in first class cricket with us last year) arrives. Maxwell then leaves to tour India with Aus A and Finch plays all formats until early September, when Kane Williamson arrives to play the last three fixturs. I apologise if this is confusing. It may not even be 100% correct but I think I've got the jist of it