Mumbai "Indians" are the Pakistan of IPL

Detonator

I personally blame Sachin for all this mess. In a way i am glad he was with the Indian team in the 90s. Sanju Majrekar maybe a freak now and I dont like him. But he was the captain whose ruthless drive led to Mumbai winning major ranji silverware. With Sachin in charge Mumbai would have become the Tamil Nadu of ranji cricket.

I personally blame Sachin for all this mess. In a way i am glad he was with the Indian team in the 90s. Sanju Majrekar maybe a freak now and I dont like him. But he was the captain whose ruthless drive led to Mumbai winning major ranji silverware. With Sachin in charge Mumbai would have become the Tamil Nadu of ranji cricket.
I don't think it's Sachin.. MI management want flamboyant players who play for the gallery. Look at RR, they have lot of Mumbai based players. Everybody knows TN cricket's sorry state.. TN team is the worst case of nepotism in all of Ranji teams. Heck, there is even a movie called Jeeva , which takes the sorry state of TNCA with a Sreeni like villan :giggle:

:two_thumbs_up: