sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

Why?Why only compare punisment with US and why not the circumstances? 1.We are talking about this case. 2.What is unreasonable?
The dude was intoxicated and blindly drove into a bakery and ran people over. You're talking as if it's the homless' fault - which it's not. They were not sleeping on the road. If you are going to defy simple logic and be as ignorant as that ludicrous singer, I'm not arguing with you.

Can anybody here or has salman khan denied one fact, his car ran over people, he was in the car, people were stuck under his car and he left the scene. So much for being human that he got out of his car, saw people under it and left without trying to help anybody. Even his defense doesn't deny what I have stated here.

Can anybody here or has salman khan denied one fact, his car ran over people, he was in the car, people were stuck under his car and he left the scene. So much for being human that he got out of his car, saw people under it and left without trying to help anybody. Even his defense doesn't deny what I have stated here.
Yep, acts all macho on screen, bullies people who oppose him, but acts like little puuusy biaaatch when he needed man up and take responsibility. Fecking coward!

Yep' date=' acts all macho on screen, bullies people who oppose him, but acts like little puuusy biaaatch when he needed man up and take responsibility. Fecking coward![/quote'] There is a huge difference between now and Salman of 13 years back. he was a spoilt brat but that incident certainly changed him. He deserves it for what he did then but guy has changed a lot of lives through Being Human.

There is a huge difference between now and Salman of 13 years back. he was a spoilt brat but that incident certainly changed him. He deserves it for what he did then but guy has changed a lot of lives through Being Human.
That I'll give you. Salman Khan now is truly a good human. At least that's how I as an outsider perceive of him. Being human seems like a great charity foundation. I don't know how efficient it is tho. The American Red Cross is around 92% and people complain about their internal expenses being too high. May not be a good comparison tho. ARC is probably the biggest charitable fund in the world while being human is tiny in comparison.

There is a huge difference between now and Salman of 13 years back. he was a spoilt brat but that incident certainly changed him. He deserves it for what he did then but guy has changed a lot of lives through Being Human.
I feel this BEing Human thing is a gimmick.. PeOple who injured in the accident got some compensation from the government, but from salman so far.. And we are overrating the charitable things done by our celeberaties, these guys put thier pocket money and not a significant sum.

did some googling about Being Human , this is what i got frm their site/as well as facebook page

The actor posted on his Facebook page," "There are rumours about Being Human donating money for the Nepal earthquake. This is NOT TRUE as Being Human Foundation currently operates only in India."
insensible post by the profile handler :banghead: http://www.beinghumanfoundation.in/salman-news/303-salmans-being-human-hasnt-donated-money-for-nepal-quake-victims.html

So when your case doesn't get resolved in 34 years then it is slowness of judicial system and when Salman's case takes 13 years, that's because he influenced the progress of case because of his celebrity status. what great logic? People in their rush to hold Salman responsible for everything forget that it was prosecution's decision that charges should be upgraded which caused re-trial and a good amount of delay. I am not saying that Salman should be let go. He should be punished and that has been verdict as well. But people saying he doesn't deserve any sympathy or any prayers are being irrational. Salman behaved extremely irresponsibly but not criminally. It is unfortunate that he will have to go through at least few years of Jail but can't say that should not happen.
Isn't it criminal to leave bodies, dead and alive under his car? Isn't running away from accident a criminal offense? Isn't drunk driving a crime? He has committed "crimes".

Isn't it criminal to leave bodies' date=' dead and alive under his car? Isn't running away from accident a criminal offense? Isn't drunk driving a crime? He has committed "crimes".[/quote'] First thing running away from accident is not a criminal offence in India. People having seen too many US tv serials and movies apply their ideas to Indian situations, selectively. But whether there is a law for that or not, he shouldn't have left the scene the way he did. However I am pretty sure that a vast majority of Indian would have done that, more so because of Police harassment. Though Salman could have been more courageous knowing Police never going to harass him like a common man. He did commit crimes but I meant there was no criminal intent.

Isn't it criminal to leave bodies' date=' dead and alive under his car? Isn't running away from accident a criminal offense? Isn't drunk driving a crime? He has committed "crimes".[/quote'] Soon after the accident a crowd started forming; they were also equipped with sticks and were aggressively moving towards salman hence he left the place. Atleast that is his defense's explanation.

I feel this BEing Human thing is a gimmick.. PeOple who injured in the accident got some compensation from the government, but from salman so far.. And we are overrating the charitable things done by our celeberaties, these guys put thier pocket money and not a significant sum.
Are bhai Salman can't give any compensation until court tells. If it was possible, he would have done it long back but it would have been a legal violation. Being Human is his guilty conscience for sure but cant neglect the work they have done.

All this talk about him being a "good human being" is rubbish. Of course, his friends and family are going to claim that. Even a terrorist's family will always say he is innocent and not guilty. It has no bearing on the case whatsoever. If you go by that logic, every person who commits murder would be let off just because others say he is a "nice guy".

All this talk about him being a "good human being" is rubbish. Of course' date=' his friends and family are going to claim that. Even a terrorist's family will always say he is innocent and not guilty. It has no bearing on the case whatsoever. If you go by that logic, every person who commits murder would be let off just because others say he is a "nice guy".[/quote'] Correct.