Zim suspends tour of pak/discussions ongoing

G_B_

Well Bro, I am not disrespectful to ICF , I am just trying to use the same logic as (few) ICFers do .... Generalizing the whole ICF forum and whole Indian nation .... thats it .... what can i say , I am new to this .... :dontknow:
Read the posts above and see who was generalising. I guess you skipped those posts.
its back on.... by the looks of it.
Honestly there is no point of Zimbabwe touring now. You can have Zim visiting 100 times and it wont make any difference for major teams touring Pak unless the security situation improves a lot. You have nothing to gain by this. On the other hand, if something happens to Zim team Pak can say goodbye to international cricket forever. Improve security situation first, think of cricket tours later.

Many people dont realize the gravity of situation for cricket starved Pakistanis like me. We really badly want to see cricket back in Pakistan. I can tell you that buses were going to go from my university organized by the sports society. That much was the excitement. Tickets were going to be made available at gourmet ( Wallmart desi version) so that people have accessibility to tickets as much as possible. Its sad to see some of the posters taking potshots at Pakistan and calling it a failed state and what not just because of the rivalry between the two countries.

:haha: Have you ever been on defence.pk? If you haven't, I suggest you do so before indulging in your moral grandstanding over here. That website is more or less a propaganda website. You might find a few people here who are jingoistic, but people can back their claims with facts (even though those facts might make you uncomfortable). You don't get banned on this forum at the drop of a hat. So rather than pointing fingers at others and playing the signature victim card, some introspection would be a good start towards remedying your country's issues. We Indians are aware of our country's problems but we are not in a perpetual state of denial. Having a siege mentality vis-a-vis the universe is unhealthy. Ps: sorry for talking about another forum mods, but the integrity of the forum was being questioned here.
I havent been on any such forum but on whatever Pakistani forums i have been havent seen this much hate. And whatever issues Pakistan is facing are more related to political ineptness rather than the people itself, Most of guys here call pakistan terrorist country and bla bla,Now you tell me why would a country let its own 150+ innocent children die? A country who has openly launched an army operation against terrorists and TTP, And some guys call Pakistan a terrorist country and god knows what,shameful and disrespectful.
I havent been on any such forum but on whatever Pakistani forums i have been havent seen this much hate. And whatever issues Pakistan is facing are more related to political ineptness rather than the people itself' date=' Most of guys here call pakistan terrorist country and bla bla,Now you tell me why would a country let its own 150+ innocent children die? A country who has openly launched an army operation against terrorists and TTP, And some guys call Pakistan a terrorist country and god knows what,shameful and disrespectful.[/quote'] you are a paki? no wonder such bad taste in Bollywood movies
I havent been on any such forum but on whatever Pakistani forums i have been havent seen this much hate. And whatever issues Pakistan is facing are more related to political ineptness rather than the people itself' date=' Most of guys here call pakistan terrorist country and bla bla,Now you tell me why would a country let its own 150+ innocent children die? A country who has openly launched an army operation against terrorists and TTP, And some guys call Pakistan a terrorist country and god knows what,shameful and disrespectful.[/quote'] Ha... Pakistan is against TTP and few other organizations who want to hurt Pakistan but your government openly encourages people like hafeez saeed who calls for jihad on India in every public meeting. What's more? Your government sends free trains for his rallies. That son of bastard involved in Mumbai attacks, lakhvi is out of jail,...and you people expect us not to have hatred for Pakistan? I don't have any sympathy for you people. Plain and simple.