Now that Pak series is over, let us prepare our players.........

i agree this is 99 tour and 91-92 tour of australia all over again
The '92 tour was actually a lot closer than the 4-0 scoreline suggest. Could easily have been 3-2 with a few things going India's way. One of my favorite test series of all time for the quality of cricket. Kapil, Tendulkar, Shastri, Border, Hughes, McDermott etc. played some really really good cricket. It was also one of the rare tours to Australia which was played in very good spirit by both sides, barring the umpiring of course.
..........for a brutal arse rap*ng down under. Chin music, blistering pace, bounce and total murder of our weak pace attack...........My prediction is a 4-0 whitewash by the Aussies followed by murder even by SL in the one-dayers..........India will not even reach the one day series finals. 99-00 tour all over again! I will recommend a tube of Preparation H for all player making the trip. CHAKDE INDIA!!
Ah thanks Danda.. :D.. Now all we need is Cricks to start the match threads and we have the series in the bag :two_thumbs_up:

Aussie tour .. Down Under India is a better team now compared to the 99-00 series. The Team has a matured Captain and some astonishing senior players who know the game better than anybody. Let us keep faith on this team. They can do wonders once they settle down early in Aus. Dravid - Sachin - Laxman need to fire all cylinders !! Zaheer - Irfan :: can be dangerous if they learn early in Aussie pitches ! Remember !! Sehwag can be a surprise package !

..........for a brutal arse rap*ng down under. Chin music, blistering pace, bounce and total murder of our weak pace attack...........My prediction is a 4-0 whitewash by the Aussies followed by murder even by SL in the one-dayers..........India will not even reach the one day series finals. 99-00 tour all over again! I will recommend a tube of Preparation H for all player making the trip. CHAKDE INDIA!!
Thanks Dandaroy, you are a star :two_thumbs_up:
Guest HariSampath
listen dandruf..put a natraj pencil and bitoo ruler in ur arse.. we are going Down Under to win this series... so better stop talkin about 4-0 nasty drubbing
Tics... don't say such things.....then there won't be place enough to shove Sehwag's 100s, Kumble's fivers, Indian wins etc " :D
The '92 tour was actually a lot closer than the 4-0 scoreline suggest. Could easily have been 3-2 with a few things going India's way. One of my favorite test series of all time for the quality of cricket. Kapil' date=' Tendulkar, Shastri, Border, Hughes, McDermott etc. played some really really good cricket. It was also one of the rare tours to Australia which was played in very good spirit by both sides, barring the umpiring of course.[/quote'] Yes, We could have won the Sydney and Adelaide test. The Perth test, India lost on the last day. India could have returned with a result of 3-1 or 3-2. The umpiring was still better than the previous Indian tour. 1985-86 tour had abysmal umpiring. The scorecard should have read 2-0 in favor of India, instead of a drawn series 0-0.
listen dandruf..put a natraj pencil and bitoo ruler in ur arse.. we are going Down Under to win this series... so better stop talkin about 4-0 nasty drubbing
Tics, apo.....brace yoursevles my friends.........the arse ra*ing is going to be so intense even you two will feel it................I suggest KY jelly for lubrication and Prep H for treatment afterwards........:hysterical::hysterical: Beating a hapless Pak team in India vs. the Aussies in their own backyard........uhuh....ain't gonna happen..........Also India should have won 3-0 against the Paks then I would have given them some credit. THE END IS NEAR! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!
jf1gp1, No comparison between us dominating a demoralised pak team and playing a raring to go Aus. Also Indian conditions vs Aus conditions.
True but i still have my doubts on lee leading aussie attack. Tait and Johnson are new to the role and god help whichever spinner they play. Our middle order has a lot of old legs but as a fast bowler seeing Sachin come down the track and hitting you over the head isnt encouraging when you are expected to get him out 8 times. Key is how we bat in the first test, if we can shake aussie bowlers then we could comeout with a drawn series. Which ill happily take.
True but i still have my doubts on lee leading aussie attack. Tait and Johnson are new to the role and god help whichever spinner they play.
Yep. I am bored of seeing mugs on here talking up the Australian bowling attack as if they were an apocalypse about to dawn upon the supposedly meek and frail Indian batting lineup. These guys haven't even faced a batting lineup as good as India's. The critics are in for a wicked surprise.