Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

thanks for the sharing, below is the shaming of Sholay - The greatest Indian movie ever!!! owgGS1XmnJo cykWL1lvyC0 btuKANaBjOc
Except for the slow motion murder scene of the family, I don't see anything copied. There are some ridiculous examples there like the train robbery sequence and killing the bug. Can you tell me how a director will portray those without horses and trains or a bug?

Wow! Kalia's Muslim hatred is so obvious and blatant here in his attack on Mariyam! Khaki chaddhi aur lath le kar ek aur phool khil Gaya.
They are the hindu equivalent of those who run away to join the IS. Luckily we don't have a Hindu equivalent of IS yet

So is Maryam's anti south indian bias!
Kindly calm down everyone. Whatever I had posted as my first response to Mariyam was just a counter post - including the 'Rape of Jodha' part ( which somehow escaped quotes - maybe my negligence ). There were two posts in response to the 'Rape of Avantika' from Swarajyamag. I had managed to highlight ( quote) one post but second ( which was also a counter opinion ) escaped and looks like I am asking Mariyam. Here is the post I 'quoted' which was a response to the quote Mariyamji 'quoted' http://swarajyamag.com/culture/making-sense-of-baahubalis-trailblazing-success/
Maybe I should not be surprised because the politically correct “secular†expectation is to celebrate a movie which asks us to be grateful to a bunch of Persianised Turkic-Mongol invaders and celebrate their love for coercing Hindu women into submission. According to this narrative, it is perfectly acceptable for a filmmaker to portray a Hindu princess as having willingly offered herself to a Mughal after marrying him under political compulsion and after having been unfairly accused of infidelity. We are also expected to demonstrate our faith in “liberal values†by buying the “seductionâ€, not rape, of Jodhaa by Akbar in a swordfight. It wouldn’t count as “rape†for these guardians of feminism because the Stockholm Syndrome apparent in such an equation is to be blithely ignored.
--------------------------- People need to realize that 'everyone' is sensitive. After a long time - here comes a movie that celebrates a hero carrying a Shiv ling ( AFTER a movie that shows Shivji pissing in public toilet). And then comes this 'secular' lady posting just the post that makes it look - see "Hindus" celebrate "rape of women". And when I repeatedly ask her to condemn the "Rape of Jodha" ALSO, she does everything except saying "Yes - I condemn it too". And then - she tries her luck trying to incite ICFers against me. And Outsider - who will forever remain an Outsider because he never wanted to be an Insider tries his luck. I am no Mahatma Gandhi or anyone. I call a spade a spade. If I make enemies or get banned - so be it. Both are Mods AFAIK.

Right from the horse's mouth:

And then comes this 'secular' lady posting just the post that makes it look - see "Hindus" celebrate "rape of women".
This is your retarded inference. And its solely your inference. No one else in this thread made that inference. Absolutely no one else shares this opinion. As you are very slow to realize things, let me make it clear: repeating the same gibberish a 100 times, doesn't add to its veracity at all. That you see it as a " oh she is trying to show Hindu's celebrate rape of women", when infact I never mentioned any religion. I never mentioned anything at all!! That twisted connect was a figment of your rotten imagination. You have be utterly stupid and parochial to think that me posting an article on Bahubali equals me negatively commenting on Hindus as a group. You are the one who has dragged religion into this. Not I. You've yet not managed to even grasp that. Then you go on to make that " Hindu male is evil personified" comment, which is way out of line. Find me a post, where I have said this or remotely anything of this nature, and I shall not post on this website. If you can't zip it and keep singing e-paeans to Rajamouli saar. PS: Incite ICFers against you? :cantstop: Don't flatter yourself.

Right from the horse's mouth: This is your retarded inference. And its solely your inference. No one else in this thread made that inference. Absolutely no one else shares this opinion. As you are very slow to realize things, let me make it clear: repeating the same gibberish a 100 times, doesn't add to its veracity at all. That you see it as a " oh she is trying to show Hindu's celebrate rape of women", when infact I never mentioned any religion. I never mentioned anything at all!! That twisted connect was a figment of your rotten imagination. You have be utterly stupid and parochial to think that me posting an article on Bahubali equals me negatively commenting on Hindus as a group. You are the one who has dragged religion into this. Not I. You've yet not managed to even grasp that. Then you go on to make that " Hindu male is evil personified" comment, which is way out of line. Find me a post, where I have said this or remotely anything of this nature, and I shall not post on this website. If you can't zip it and keep singing e-paeans to Rajamouli saar. PS: Incite ICFers against you? :cantstop: Don't flatter yourself.
So she comes - the 'secular' lady with all arguments against the poster and personal attacks - characteristic of her posts in the thread - something she accused me about. Guess 'secularism' is for a selected chosen few. She still feels a Muslim Akbar raping a Jodha is OK. No condemnation WHATSOEVER. Expected. And her anti-South bias - "saar" reference is enough proof of her utterly disgusting regional bias as Book_worm ji already pointed out based on Mariyam's posts. -------- Baahubali_poster.jpg :two_thumbs_up:

You can also setup a forum to despouse Bahubali and venerate how Mughal-Tughlaq-Turkish invaders were champions in women liberation - like abolition of triple talaq..Ooops.
:confused: What does the hell does despouse Bahubali mean anyways? I'm not a divorce attorney to despouse Bahubali. Are we randomly making up words now?? You have so imbenditently obdionated the discussion with random inderburate nonsense that your overall wezation point is just meaningless.

So she comes - the 'secular' lady with all arguments against the poster and personal attacks - characteristic of her posts in the thread - something she accused me about..........
You started with the personal attacks. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Doesn't behoove a Bahubali fan, does it now? Calling you out on your very limited read comprehension and your lack of logical acumen is being factual. Speaking of 'accused' . Your "Hindu male is evil personified" comment was a personal remark and an accusation. Address that adequately first.

You started with the personal attacks. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Doesn't behoove a Bahubali fan, does it now? Calling you out on your very limited read comprehension and your lack of logical acumen is being factual. Speaking of 'accused' . Your "Hindu male is evil personified" comment was a personal remark and an accusation. Address that adequately first.
1000th post I hope :pray: I STAND by what I said - Your REFUSAL to acknowldege "Rape of Jodha" is proof of your bias.