I will 'bowl' them apart: Tendulkar

Rajiv

Sari Hampath December 14, 2007 http://www.sickinfo.com/asp/.../.html Indian team players have come out in the open to announce their intentions before the much-hyped tour to australia. Indiancricketfans.com has been one such website where we can read all these comments Kumble upbeat ahead of Australia tour Sehwag: "Honestly, i was expecting this" I can be a good all-rounder: Irfan Pathan Aus pitches suit my batting style: Yuvraj Singh After seeing such bold comments, Sachin Tendulkar; who is normally a subservient character had decided to give his own punch, speaking to our reporter on an exclusive MSN chat - Sachin has said he would "bowl" them apart. Our correspondent was somewhat surprised to see the veteran talk about his bowling plans in Australia. When he was asked further details about this new strategy, Tendulkar simply asked everyone to wait The media is abuzz with this news, and the bubble finally broke when our Mumbai office got a phone call from someone who had a thin childish voice and explained that MSN Spell check accidentally made BLOW them apart to BOWL them apart. Since this news has already reached Australia, their media and fans are eagerly waiting to see how the little masters dibbly dobbly balls will bowl their team apart. In other news: Promised a Porsche, delivered a Maruti Sari Hampath: Please don't mind the humour