Yakub Memon to Hang On July 30 for India's Deadliest Terror Attack

Gollum

Look at your previous retarded posts blabbering about the police officials who were killed by these Paki terrorists, you were blaming them and had no remorse or sadness or mourning for them. Your feelings and emotion arise only when terrorists are hanged, not seen a single post from you mourning about victims.
Dude.. you develop some comprehension skills. You may support our police officials going in bare-essentials of khaki in-front of armed to teeth jihadists, but I'll oppose such system which exposes police officers like that in hail of bullets.

:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man' date=' I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.[/quote'] Just because I oppose Nathuram Godse and severely criticize him doesn't mean I would have supported him being hanged. Bring out a post where I did that. And stop being personal about my mental state. That is none of your business and you can focus on topic that we are discussing.

Dude.. you develop some comprehension skills. You may support our police officials going in bare-essentials of khaki in-front of armed to teeth jihadists' date=' but I'll oppose such system which exposes police officers like that in hail of bullets.[/quote'] Dood, deflecting the topic is so not cool and quoting and replying just parts of post is cowardice, so reply the whole post without getting owned this time dood bro/s Still have not seen any amount of feelings, emotions and mourning from you for the victims of the attack which you preserve for the sick terrorists.

:haha: Look at your own posts on Kodnani and Godse in this forum and you will see how your own stand changes based on religion of person being executed. Its okay man' date=' I sympathize with you today. Must be very hard to deal with. Don't worry - time is a big healer.[/quote'] I am at least consistent and categorical in my stand on other death row convicts, however you have started being evasive as other names have been brought in the discussion and started focusing more on my mental state.

I am at least consistent and categorical in my stand on other death row convicts' date=' however you have started being evasive as other names have been brought in the discussion and started focusing more on my mental state.[/quote'] Look at your own position in this thread where you are strongly arguing for a death penalty for Kodnani. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962

Look at your own position in this thread where you are strongly arguing for a death penalty for Kodnani. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962
Wrong example you have chosed sir. Instead of death row convict, you took example where a murderer of around 100 humans is enjoying state gifted freedom of roaming around. You took example of a person who has not been confined even in the jail, forget about hanging. Let her become death-row convict and then see my stand. Wait until then. In between, you would very well understand my comments were to expose double standards of Gujrat govt.

Wrong example you have chosed sir. Instead of death row convict, you took example where a murderer of around 100 humans is enjoying state gifted freedom of roaming around. You took example of a person who has not been confined even in the jail, forget about hanging. Let her become death-row convict and then see my stand. Wait until then. In between, you would very well understand my comments were to expose double standards of Gujrat govt.
Look at the entire chain of events and don't impart your spin theory here. You are clearly arguing for a death sentence for Kodnani. Your dubious stand on being opposed to death sentences stands exposed here.

Retard, Rapist, Raghav R seems to be your favourite letter. You should keep your name as Rodhide instead of Ironhide.
Victim complex strikes again, i never thought of this but now that you say this, it does indeed sounds nice: "Retard, Rapist, Raghav." Again your own words not mine :--D

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962
No loopholes here. Clear case of state colluding with murderers. Cases are Maya Kodnani vs State of Gujrat. And if State of Gujrat doesn't contest then she would get all what she wants. Convicted for brutal murder of more than 100 people including 35 children' date= and state of Gujrat didn't even want capital punishment for her, because she was one from their own. Should she be treated any differently from terrorists who kill hundreds and tried for capital punishment?
In response to this post from FisherTal,
she got 28 years in jail. being an old age lady' date=' [b']what higher quantum of punishment do you expect?
You had this to say:
What absolutely disgusting comment this is? She is a progeny murder of more than 100 people including 35 children. How her crimes are less than that of any terrorist who kill 100s of people.
Surely, these cannot be posts of somebody opposed to death sentences completely.

Lol Texan , you really trapped him. Now he will awol from here like he refused to answer when I asked him why no ESMA for municipality worker if khujliwala has the balls to use it against overworked and under paid doctors. I am still waiting for his reply.